THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

yeah it done that to me on 5 different files today. I just got my Laptop up and running again and decided I try out some new mods....but im having a hard time downloading anything on mega

I will upload it to dropbox tonight when I go to bed I have slow internet so me uploading it now is a no go

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Yes there are 3 ems stations the one you mentioned is ems it houses ems commaned and ambo 1-4 there is a two bay in the middle of the map that houses ambo 5$6 and then the single bay next to station 1 houses ambo 7

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

I like what I have played so far!! very nice work. Question, Does anything staff the firestation in the upper left hand side of the map

In 0.5, most of the stations are broken.

When I am finished with my duties, there will be SEVEN fully functional stations in the map. 5x FD and EMS, 1x PD and 1x TEC

Also, since nobody has done it yet (at least to what i've seen) GREAT music for the freeplay. Very nicely done. :D

so i know it doesn´t fit your lighting style but what do you guys think about the lights on engine 2?

You have a skill when it comes to lighting. Looks amazing. :)

so after modeling and uv mapping all day i've finnsihed this model UMFD Brush 1 it is a 2014 international skeeter type 5 wildland brush truck the hose real is bama's and the lights are itchboys along with the cab

dont mind the wheels i'm fixing that here in a few