Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Danke für deine schnelle Hilfe und entschuldige das ich Deutsch schreibe aber mein Englisch ist nicht so gut.

Gruß Westfalia (Thomas)

--

Thank you for your quick help and sorry that I write in German, my English is not so good.

Regards Westfalia (Thomas)

Edited by Stan
Please write in English enven if it's not so good :)

Sorry for double post***

Funny thing, Dyson and I have done 2 versions of NY Submod, as well as two versions of Manhattan Mod. That's 4 Mod releases and soon to be 5. Now let's recap what's happened in that time. NY mod hasn't released any version. Seems to me that the mod is dead, but then every blue moon the team posts pics of their so called"new concept". Another 4 years? Come on. I'm just as excited as everyone else for that mod but honestly, 5 years is a little to much to develop a mod. Not trying to hate but that's my opinion. This goes for ALL modders, don't start something you can't finish. Yes I dropped the WTC mod, that's because of the realization that I was disrespecting all the victims. Many people said get over it, but you cant get over the guy who stayed behind with his wheel chaired friend, you can't get over all the emergency services that gave the ultimate sacrifice. It's not that easy. Recreating the WTC attack would be impossible and I chose it was better to just give that up. Hope that this wraps things up on that note. -Raf 

AWESOME mod. Thanks for releasing it when you did. Great work Raf and Dyson. I played it for 2 hours without any crashes or other problems. Thanks for the hard work and time you put into it. I love all 4 of your releases!!! Keep up the good work guys!

I know that in recent times I don't post any comments but regularly follow the topic and admire your works Rafael and Dyson.

I reviewed the last 2-3 pages, but never saw a bug list, so here's what I noticed in game after several hours playing. Please don't accept my post as critic, I just want to help with the bug list.

LAPD SUV

- Flasing Lights - not works

- Warning lights - not works

ID_NAME_CV_LAPDK9

- Flasing Lights - not works

- I noticed too that the icon with person when you add it to the vehicle in buy menu is not available

FBI Mobile Command Center

- Flasing Lights - no working lights, only flashing in front

I wish I could but sadly can't help 1)I'm too young 2)I'm skint as it is 3) I only have one dollar note from my holiday I florida

Off topic

Same here, except the too young and the one dollar note bit, i think he means by paypal donation, which is completely online and you can sign up and donate at any age i think and paypal converts from Sterling to dollar. I have a one dollar note from FL too, lol!

Idk if this is a dumb question or not but here goes. Where are you guys downloading the V2 from? I dont see any links. I've been following the forum but I guess I missed a few things. Can one of you guys repost the download link?

BTW: Great mod, even V1 and the submods. You guys have produced nothing but results and nothing a couple of trolling haters can say will change that. Keep on, you guys really are appreciated. (not coming at or calling anyone out by this, just in general)

Call me a cynic, or worse if you wish, but I really don't think this is the place for people to be asking for hand outs. It's just not.

60 dollars for a website and a couple of features? What a waste of money. Does it actually help with your production, other than posting updates? Does it help produce models? 60 dollars for your manual labor, perhaps? whats my value for donating? A game play that we all would play either way? A mod can still be finished without monetization. And that's a fact.

I'd be curious about how these requests are vetted by the moderators. The latter posts might incline me to think about it even if it was a scam; but the current request gets more of the raised eyebrow. Are there any criteria for what constitutes a legitimate request?

Other than that, congrats.

Don't take this like a Spam ,for example i'm using free website , my site always online (once it was down because of the whole system upgrade).I have created it about 4 years ago and none now asks to pay for it (still free). If you would like to change your site for Ucoz i can help you

I'd say it's more beneficial to everyone else because I'm able to send out email campaigns that can send out all our new videos, photos and updates to all 2000+ members. there is a forum for tech support, requests, and Misc topics not like the one we have on here, we'd like to have the mod download on the website so people don't have To go to the ends of the earth looking for it like they do now. In my perspective it's a good investment in the long run. I bet you only 100 people have downloaded v2 as of today when the v1 release was publicized over fb and email campaign we have 1000+ dls in the first 5 hours! Its really the best way to keep people updated and I bet you 3/4 of our fans don't even have a clue v2 has been released. But that was a good perspective Chad.