njboy13

Mobile Phones

So, as the title says, post what kind of mobile phone you have, and your opinion on it.

I have the Blackberry Storm, it's pretty good. It's touch screen, and you can tap the screen to highlight something, and you actually push the screen in to select it, the entire screen is one huge button. The only problems I have is that sometimes the screen won't respond if some rain (or any liquid) gets on the screen, it runs out of battery fairly quick, and the is just one pressure sensor on the screen so sometimes it is hard to something that is not near the pressure sensor.

I think when I need to, I will either get the Blackberry Storm 2, or the Google Nexus 1.

-The Storm 2 has more pressure sensors, which will make it more responsive, other than that I think it is just like the original Storm.

-The Nexus.... not sure why I want it, it just seems like a cool phone, I'll still be able to get email and internet.

What do you have?

I have a Pantech Duo. Its a dual slider. Slides up for num pad, slides sideways for a full qwerty keyboard great for texting. Plays MP3s and has Windows Mobile 5.0 which I find refreshing from the standard OS most AT&T phones use.

I have an HTC Touch HD, which also has Windows Mobile. The big touch screen is cool. Although I do think WM is kinda slow, the phone is also great as a MP3 player and navigation device. That's actually why I bought it more than a year ago. It just takes some time to get used to the touch screen. :12:

I have an HTC Touch HD, which also has Windows Mobile. The big touch screen is cool. Although I do think WM is kinda slow, the phone is also great as a MP3 player and navigation device. That's actually why I bought it more than a year ago. It just takes some time to get used to the touch screen. :12:

I also got a touch HD. I rather like it.

Well in my case the phone has a task manager on it. If I load solitaire, fore example, and dont exit through the game menu and hit end to return home, it keeps in running in memory. Then if I do this for several other things, and then try to load my camera, it says not enough free memory. Then if I power cycle or use task manager to close out the running apps, its all good. Perhaps this is something you need to look in to.

Well in my case the phone has a task manager on it. If I load solitaire, fore example, and dont exit through the game menu and hit end to return home, it keeps in running in memory. Then if I do this for several other things, and then try to load my camera, it says not enough free memory. Then if I power cycle or use task manager to close out the running apps, its all good. Perhaps this is something you need to look in to.

I never had that memory warning. But I do close apps by tapping the icon in the top right of the screen. The touch screen started to crash a few weeks ago. And I mean really crash, the only thing I could do was removing the back cover and pressing the red reset button with my stylus or by removing the battery. That happened like every hour for over a week. For some reason, it doesn't happen anymore. :1046275767_ugly:

I never had that memory warning. But I do close apps by tapping the icon in the top right of the screen. The touch screen started to crash a few weeks ago. And I mean really crash, the only thing I could do was removing the back cover and pressing the red reset button with my stylus or by removing the battery. That happened like every hour for over a week. For some reason, it doesn't happen anymore. :1046275767_ugly:

Never had the issue but then I am using a cooked rom with windows 6.5 and touch sense 2.5

Never had the issue but then I am using a cooked rom with windows 6.5 and touch sense 2.5

I don't know how to cook my phone. :1046275767_ugly:

Seriously, is that hard to do? I am kinda satisfied with my phone, I just wish the default media player had a better functionality. The huge album covers are useles and the three buttons next to them are ridiculously small.