BASTIAN

let me see your skins

I have made any improvements of the texture, mapped a little bit new, and add e few polys. No, i write ever the autors on/ under the screens - all what do you can see, is permissioned by the autors, skinners (i am) can have good models to present good quality, but that is not decisive.

my new HD wall in 1440 x 900

wallpaper_-_ewa_golf3_sw5s.jpg

second edit:

the follow is my oldest HD wall, 1280 x 800

wallpaper_-_travego__p0ckf.jpg

I tried out EM3 today, then remembered how rubbish it is - The most used gear in a vehicle on EM3 is the reverse gear :rolleyes:

Tried to make three skins. They looked ok onced I'd finished editing them, but they turned out rubbish ingame. So I'm hoping to redo them into EM4 sometime soon.

em3cars.jpg

The three skins. The closest unit is... King George's county I believe, and is only there because it looked interesting.

em3crims.jpg

The rozzers. based off of James May's police car in Top Gear.

. The text on the side says "Catching crims and locking them up..." "...In your community". This one was rather annoying because the text became inverted in game, and the red text is slanted wrongly, but it'll be fine in EM4.
em3injail.jpg

Polizia. Based off of Jeremy Clarkson's police car.. This one turned out the best. I'm quite proud how "Polizia" is in two colours - It looked really bad when editing it, but it turned out good :P

Text on the car reads: "In jail no one can hear you scream"

So yea. If I can finish this history essay before tonight (lol) then I might get them done for tomorrow :happy: I hope so anyway.

The only problem is: I don't think the CHP Camero is in EM4. If it's not, then that could be a little problematic.

Nice skins Hunter. They would be better in Em4 :) BASTIAN I love all your skins :D

The rozzers. based off of James May's police car in Top Gear. (watch their efforts here on youtube).

I remember watching that episode and having my sister pissing me off to tune the TV to another channel :P

Uploaded Oct 20, 2002

WTF? Youtube was founded in 2005 :P