BASTIAN

let me see your skins

Since 2007...that's a long time! I think I have read about it in the EM Newstime it looked good!

That's right, alex, but i painted cars since '06, every other themes (my mods: Mebakash, 90's berlin, or merpol, moscow police Ladas/ VAZ; help for many other mods: odense, bad wehlau, idar-oberstein, germania, chiyoko, ex ers - i was one of two founder, any vehicles & things, ...)

or do you see like the both norwegian police cars

or my packages for communities around EM (number plates, badges, tuning wheels for cars, package cigarettes, ec-135 european helicopter package, and more...)

That's right, alex, but i painted cars since '06, every other themes (my mods: Mebakash, 90's berlin, or merpol, moscow police Ladas/ VAZ; help for many other mods: odense, bad wehlau, idar-oberstein, germania, chiyoko, ex ers - i was one of two founder, any vehicles & things, ...)

or do you see like the both norwegian police cars

or my packages for communities around EM (number plates, badges, tuning wheels for cars, package cigarettes, ec-135 european helicopter package, and more...)

I like what you are! A good freelancer who helps others!!! Nice!

Here you can see a KTW from Police and do you see a difference there? :P Well, the Police is using it for protectig themselves at big events

Cool that they have their own ambulancese!!!

Here are some of my creations!

872938.jpeg

Models

Vito: Free3d

Scania Cabin: Cultzibolzi

Ladder: Iglheaz

Sprinter: NNico/Sputnik

Aufbaus: Alex02

Atego: Skaihof

Mondi NNICO

Volvo: David

Outlander: Martijntjuh

Tranist: rd_saarland

T5: Zwickau-mod

Wheels: Skaihof,Zwickau-mod

Textures/Skins

Alex03

VPI

Zwickau-mod

Skaihof

Ciltzibolzi

Iglheaz

NNico/Sputnik

Chidea

rd_saarland

Childs

Skaihof

Alex03

miblitz

I did it with Photoshop Demo ;)

I made the normal skin and made a new plane/level (right word?), took the Trancparancy to about 30-40%,and then i united the two levels and made a new level ( both levels should iclude a dirt texture, i made my myself) and pulled it on the windshield and just removed with the rubber that what shoudn't be there

Now i have to use GIMP again ^^