BASTIAN

let me see your skins

Hoppah,

the car with wheels and lightbar includes 4930 Polygons!

Don't messed your skins/ works on my renders!

my new:

wallpaper_-_fldjg1280x1mak.jpg

It is shot from me of a forrest by a exercise with my old company/ bataillon. Without the "Feldjäger/ Feldjaeger" (german military police)! :D

Sorry for double-posting, but i want see other skins and works with this topic!

Here a few of my works.

German customs (zoll)

wallpaper_-_german_cusihai.png

German federal police (bundespolizei)

wallpaper_-_bpol_passaz870.jpg

Volkswagen-Passat-Fleet for Mecklenburg-Vorpommern County

wallpaper_-_mv-passatsqqgx.jpg

Police Berlin - 90's (the VW T3 becomes a siren on top, on next time)

blnpol865b.png

Mebakash - fiction arab mod from me

wallpaper_-_st_1280_x_08d8.jpg

ähm, billyfromhill, the wall in hd for 16:9 is available.

No, that's Hoppahs very big nice project. I think that's the best functionally mod at time, and i hope it cames many many more using units, civils, more persons... "SKOL!" :cheers-mate:

I load the vehicles in Zmodeler and capture this (not the hd-versions).

Now, i will see your works, come on... :police:

ctskin1.png

MPV police unit. Originally based off of the Metropolitan police paint scheme, but I changed the stripe to the... something beginning with C constabulary. Totally forgot now, oh well :P

The skin turned out better than I expected, the only issue is the stripe is not at the same angle on both sides, but I was off by only a few degress. Also need to get rid of the textures underneath, because "Polizei" is still slightly visible.

ctskin2.png

Civilian police car styled as an LAPD cruiser. You can see what I mean by the "Polizei" writing on the boot.

Still needs a lot of work done, but I only started this an hour ago, so it's not too bad. Need to add the LAPD logo on the side, or some form of ID since the white is very bare. The back of the car (and the right hand side door) is still grey, that needs fixed too.

Need to turn one light to red too, but not quite sure how that's going to turn out...

If the overall skin turns out ok, then I might re-skin a playable vehicle to be an LAPD unit, but I was thinking of sticking with UK designs tbh. Thoughts on that??

ctskin3.png

Responding to a vehicle accident involving a police unit. :)

I quite like the "AP 110" on the back of the vehicle, so I think that'll stay.

License plates also need changing, but I don't think it's a major issue at the moment.

One other major issue is that there's three different types of skins for the MPV: 3.0, police, and taxi. While using the compiler to get the textures, I accidently imported the police texture over the taxi texture :( lol so that is a major issue and will need to be fixed.

Yeah, you should start making skins for the LA mod.

It's true that not all skins in the LA Mod are that good. Especially when you use a camera hack you will see that not every texture looks very good. There are almost 500 textures in the mod. Don't forget that I started to make 3D-models more than 4 years ago and that some of the textures in the mod are 4 years old. Four years ago, I didn't have alot of experience with Photoshop. My personal favorite textures are the textures of the recently made Audi A8 and Eurocopter EC-135. They are almost perfect in my opinion. There is also another reason. I try to keep my textures as small as possible for the LA Mod. Most of them are (only) 512x512 pixels, because I don't think bigger textures necessary for a game like this and smaller textures also improve performance on older computers.

Hunter, what game is that :o

It is "Alarm für Cobra 11" (Alarm for Cobra 11), from series about two german Highway/ Motorway-Cops (many years in TV, and exported in 11 international countries)!

That i think too! Hoppah, your mod are good for lower personal computers, that's ok! And the best functionally mod at time, Winterberg it's crashing my notebook, and other modifications (german mods) have to many scripts - BTD. That makes me sadly.

Indeed had your mod sometimes to many lights at screen in game, that freeze the game, but it's not regularly. :12:

hunter,

read the post over your firstly, Emergency4-Cars! Altough nice!

hunter,

read the post over your firstly, Emergency4-Cars! Altough nice!

Well you also said you wanted to see what other people had done, and I don't bother with EM4 anymore. (It's rather rubbish sometimes tbh)

Some old EM4 reskins of police units:

showcaseofskins.jpg
showcaseofskins2.jpg
firstskin.jpg

Different skins based off of Fife Constabulary units. I canged the slicktop to an unmarked, so there's a grey and a green unmarked units.

The sudden finish on the blue/yellow livery thing on the police jeep is deliberate and not a mistake.

hostage3.jpg

One of my first ever attempts at reskinning. I was considering making the police units to be Green/white like in GTA:VC, but the blue turned out better.

What mod are you using in the video?

The cars look great :12:

That's the "Idar-Oberstein-Mod", province/ federal state "Rheinland-Pfalz" from Kai, he made the vid.

The Police-Car is from City and province/ federal state "Berlin" at the 90's.

The extra blue light is for better looking in traffic by an accident, etc... to warn the follow vehicles.