BASTIAN

let me see your skins

OK. Thanks.

Is there a topic about it on another forum? If there is, Can you give me a link please?

Sure, i will search the resources/ forums...

EDIT:

http://www.nrw-modifications.de.tt/

http://93.190.138.51/~heusden/main/123/index.php?page=Board&boardID=47

It is a NL-Page with a german forum, you must signing in to read/ view.

A many peoples can write in english, that's not a problem. :12:

second edit:

Dear Hoppah!

I'll try to ask i can use your "Standby"on/off"-buttons"! I mention you in readme-file.

http://www.abload.de/img/unbenannt-1kopie610f.jpg & video, see fewer topic

2nd question:

How i can use a dog for a police/ custom unit, please in steps - that the greatest since em4 release.

I'll try to ask i can use your "Standby"on/off"-buttons"! I mention you in readme-file.

You got permission to use the standby scripts.

How i can use a dog for a police/ custom unit, please in steps - that the greatest since em4 release.

Order a K9 vehicle. Use the empty car command and the officer should automatically get the dog. Then use any of the commands to control the dog. The dog doesn't follow the officer. You can call the dog, but also order the dog to chase down a person.

I look in this everytime i see a new post :D NICE SKINS!!!! And models :D Whats that red thing on the hood for?

Oh, i thinking the time over nobody looks in there - thank you!

Ami has right, but it's a Customs-Car (germ. Zoll = engl. Customs). :)

Can't read it but usually German police cars have a thing that says "Stopp" on them, and I think that's it (usually on the lightbar though). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Seriously though, great skins. How the hell do you make them so good? lol

Great, Ami! :gut:

It is a Customs-Car for stopping illegal employment in germany (zoll-stoppt-schwarzarbeit.de).

I use a rendering program - the customs-car works 14 hours :nein:

You got permission to use the standby scripts.

Thank's a lot!

Order a K9 vehicle. Use the empty car command and the officer should automatically get the dog. Then use any of the commands to control the dog. The dog doesn't follow the officer. You can call the dog, but also order the dog to chase down a person.

Sorry, i don't know... You have talk with Stan? I asked for using police-dog for my customs - i don't know what are the steps & permission to use this - it's my bad!

EDIT: And i wrote Stan for a last question to you.

Question: How i can using warn blinker and a redirect for cars in one?

It's for the Opel-Police-Car with higher blue light on top

Greetings,

BASTIAN

I asked for using police-dog for my customs -

No you didn't. You asked how to use the K9, so I explained that. I interpreted your question different, because you wrote your post just plain vague. And yes, Stan asked me to reply to your post, and that's what I did. Excuse me if I don't read all topics on this forum. Especially topics which are not posted in the Los Angeles Mod forum.

No you didn't. You asked how to use the K9, so I explained that. I interpreted your question different, because you wrote your post just plain vague. And yes, Stan asked me to reply to your post, and that's what I did. Excuse me if I don't read all topics on this forum. Especially topics which are not posted in the Los Angeles Mod forum.

With the dogs is not a problem, thank you for your answer. :)

I will try evertime using my own words to write in english, without a translator, that's my handicap. :(

I can't contact you for personnel messages - that's my only chance, but i can understand.

Greetings,

BASTIAN

I can't contact you for personnel messages - that's my only chance, but i can understand.

If you want to contact Hoppah for asking permission to use scripts etc. you can best reply to the copyright topic. he reads that every now and then. ;)

With the dogs is not a problem, thank you for your answer. :)

I will try evertime using my own words to write in english, without a translator, that's my handicap. :(

Greetings,

BASTIAN

Anyway, you got permission to use the K9 scripts too.

units.jpg

I wanted a sort of GTA:VC style skin for the Sheriff car, but the issue is that the GTA:VC police skin is very basic. So I'm thinking of trying to add a stripe of livery on it - something along those lines. Also got the shade of green wrong :( I also think the Blue I tried in LA md 1.8 looked better.

The closest ambulance is the basic life support. Features a green/white scheme and sporting a red and yellow livery. Also features a red cross and "AMBULANCE" written on both sides! Order yours today for only $65,555.99

For an additional $70,000.01, you could upgrade to the Advance Life Support ambulance. These models feature a simpler white stripe, but come in the sporty metallic blue paintjob. You also get a upgraded from "AMBULANCE" to "Fire Department Paramedic"!!

For Los Angeles customers only. Subject to availability. Does not come equiped with paramedics or shock paddles. Hunter enterprise is not held liable for any damage these vehicles may cause to you. Side effects to using sirens and equipment include: Drowsiness, headaches, back pain, shortness of breathe, death and possibly radiation posioning.

So to sum it up:

Happy with the ambulances

Unhappy with the police vehicle

No idea where to start with the fire engines lol (And a small side note: See the back end of the fire engine at the bottom of the picture? That arrived at the scene and hit a stationary fire engine and became trapped inside it. This made it really hard to take a picture lol)

ambulances.jpg

BLS ambulance hasn't changed.

The ALS is now a UK ambulance. I think the yellow variant looks better than the white ambulances. I forgot the roof needs painting though :P The words on the side need fixing because they clip into the side lights, but that's not major. I should've picked a better angle to take the picture tbh.

The 3rd ambulance is the Airport ambulance, and it's a Rural Metro ambulance :D I'm very happy as to how this turned out.

police-1.jpg

And the UK cops are back :P These two were my favourite and were the only ones I copied. But I'm thinking that they do look a bit daft, since BASTIAN is right when he said it looks strange since the cars are very American. So I'm going to try re-texturing the Base game units and see how it goes. :)