Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

i tried installing LA mod 2.0 but now it doesnt even show up on my mods list the only things that show up are the old LA mod 1.8 and the EM 4 file i have tried installing it numerous times and even reinstalling 911FR to no avail because LA mod 1.8 still shows up but wont load

Also i do not find any logfile.txt but i do have access to my dxdiag if needed

Thank you

Chief 53

Logfile should be in the main 911FR/EM4 folder under the name logfile.txt. If it's not there, then you have a problem lol.

Try getting the most recent patch too; that might help.

Guest 53truck

Logfile should be in the main 911FR/EM4 folder under the name logfile.txt. If it's not there, then you have a problem lol.

Try getting the most recent patch too; that might help.

Nothing , even tried reinstalling and still nothing , no logfile.txt in the directory and there no EM4 Directory its just 911FR and the EM4 Mod is in the mods option

In regards to the traffic, I think Hoppah has released a patch that was expected to fix that. The problem was suspected to be that one of the paths was set to loop around the map, where as its best to make the path have a start and end point so that previously redirected vehicles will not be left circling the map the entire game.

In regards to the traffic, I think Hoppah has released a patch that was expected to fix that. The problem was suspected to be that one of the paths was set to loop around the map, where as its best to make the path have a start and end point so that previously redirected vehicles will not be left circling the map the entire game.

Yes the patch fixes that. He just needs to check the correct fix for the freeplaymap he installed.

Guest nycdood

Anyone else having this problem?

So I installed the new patch, but now EM4 loads, I can play the stock games, but when I try to play freeplay or LA Mod games during the loading screen EM4 suddenly quits. No error message, no warning.

help? :machkaputt:

Guest TheDispatcher

first off just want to say that this is the best mod i have ever played except for a few bugs. The main one is that my game crashes while im playing for no reason. When it does crash there are no error messages or any kind of message for that matter, Its almost as if someone hit the quit button on the main menu. I have downloaded the latest patch but it was the only patch i downloaded. I also have the latest patch for the game itself not the mod. Downloading both patches seemed to work for about a day or two but then it started again. Another bug is the k-9 units dog makes sheep sounds lol. Maybe he was raised in a barn? The last problem is when i put out a fire and go to put away all the hoses to go back to the station i have a problem with the waygate. When a firefighter picks it up it leaves the hose instead of picking it up. Because of this i cant drive away because the hose is still attached to the truck. Now i have 1 question. HOW DO I GET RID OF PROTESTERS??? I have tried water cannons and dogs and i tried shooting everyone but they just come back. I just cant get rid of them. Hoppah i would like to thank you for the greatest mod ever created. It might have its bugs but they can be fixed.

Guest TheDispatcher

first off just want to say that this is the best mod i have ever played except for a few bugs. The main one is that my game crashes while im playing for no reason. When it does crash there are no error messages or any kind of message for that matter, Its almost as if someone hit the quit button on the main menu. I have downloaded the latest patch but it was the only patch i downloaded. I also have the latest patch for the game itself not the mod. Downloading both patches seemed to work for about a day or two but then it started again. Another bug is the k-9 units dog makes sheep sounds lol. Maybe he was raised in a barn? The last problem is when i put out a fire and go to put away all the hoses to go back to the station i have a problem with the waygate. When a firefighter picks it up it leaves the hose instead of picking it up. Because of this i cant drive away because the hose is still attached to the truck. Now i have 1 question. HOW DO I GET RID OF PROTESTERS??? I have tried water cannons and dogs and i tried shooting everyone but they just come back. I just cant get rid of them. Hoppah i would like to thank you for the greatest mod ever created. It might have its bugs but they can be fixed.

Update - I was messing around with the waygates on the hoses and found out that i cant have more then one hose with a waygate attached to the engine. If i only have one set up its fine so ill just play with only 1 waygate for now.

Guest medic534

I recently updated my computer to Windows 7 and for some reason now when I play for about 10-15 minutes on the LA Mod it kicks me out completely and I loose my progress. I'm playing the latest LA mod and the additional units submod. Same as before updating and didnt have the problems. What can I do to correct the problem?

I also have had a long standing problem with random crashes to desktop and complete system lock-ups while playing. Sometimes its 30 seconds in, sometimes 30 minutes or more. Completely random... It does not seem to happen in the normal game, only in the mod. I have downloaded the config files and installed the low end setup though my computer is not that bad, just trying to see if it helped and it did not. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks.

Guest TheDispatcher

No bug on the protesters you just have to get rid of the person with the sign

oh ok thanks. i was wondering why i could shoot 20 of em but they still keep comming back.

Guest TheDispatcher

I also have had a long standing problem with random crashes to desktop and complete system lock-ups while playing. Sometimes its 30 seconds in, sometimes 30 minutes or more. Completely random... It does not seem to happen in the normal game, only in the mod. I have downloaded the config files and installed the low end setup though my computer is not that bad, just trying to see if it helped and it did not. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks.

I have the exact same problem. I uninstalled the game and mod and then reinstalled them and it seemed to work. Try that and see if it works for you. If not sorry i couldnt be more help.

Guest PsychoW

I've a problem.

Yesterday I opened a freeplay save game and I noticed that the LA-mod tow truck had transformed into the original one.

And when the truck leaves the map the game just crashes.

When I saved the game the truck had a wreck on it.

I'm using the latest version of the mod and the additional units submod.

Anybody knows how to solve this?

Guest zman

Hoppah I downloaded 911 FR a few years back and recently installed la mod 1.8 then accidentaly deleted it and then I tried to install la mod 2.0 but it doesn't find 911 fr

Hi

I was wondering where is the manual? Because i want to know if there is a command to evacuate people on a building

In one folder of the mod it's a sound file that says : This is LAPd leave the building inmediatly

Somebody know where is that command of evacuate and where is the manual?

Thanks