Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest mrpolice1996
That hasn't been released though. Or has it?

Not sure. But in that mod, whatever it's called, the script that makes the cars move doesn't work too well so the cars disappear after moving over.

Are there ship hulls in LA?

Well where you have a port...you have boats, and theres certainly a large port on your map, so given your reputation for realism, I would think there was.

No where in the article those it mention a Boat or ship traffic. NOW let do a search Evansville River. You know your home town. I do see mention of what would be Boat, ship or hull traffic in Evansville wikipidea article. (second google link)

So I see two options. You are either a idiot American teenage that never learn what the FACTS and statement of opinion on facts mean. Or you a IDIOT american that gives amercian the image of be idot by what we say and do. SINCE YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT THE USA expect you assume everything is like Evansville Indiana.

I say this because had you done one bit a research you now that the LA River is in NO WAY SHAPE AND FORM anything like the ohio river which evansville, IN sits next to. In which newburgh, Indian sits next to.

I took 5 minutes and two google search to know this.

Steps involde.

1. Open internet browser go to http://www.gooogle.com In search box type without quotes

"La River" which would given you this link. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sou...G=Google+Search

Click on the first url. Which gives you the web page I list early.

Where those it meniton Boat, ship or hull traffic in that article?

So please think and do research before you post and make american look like idiots.

An American Veteran and citizen who Server in the Air Force.

Edit 14 Nov 13:12 Evansville time to remove the use of dumb. As hoppah said that was wrong. Sorry Hoppah and modrates I only have 2 hours sleep since Nov 11, 2009. I should wait to post after I got some sleep and then cut and past the post later. That why I edit to remove that. Hoppah I think I was editing when you posted. Cause your post just said Text.. unless you did that. Also was missing one of the other import quote to this post

Evansville River...that was clever..actually we dont have a dedicated SWAT team, and in all the time you spent flaming me you could have looked around my posts and see I often site differences between the Eville Emergency Services and LA or other places.

Oh and no im not a teenager, im actually 25 but your posts certainly makes me question your age.

Anyways to my point

http://www.lapdonline.org/air_support_divi...basic_view/1438

Underwater Dive Unit (UDU)

The Underwater Dive Unit (UDU) has the responsibility for:

* Investigations of underwater crime scenes in the City of Los Angeles

* Search and Recovery of property and related criminal evidence

* Recovery of lost or stolen property

* Underwater photography and video documentation

* Body recoveries

* Narcotic or Bomb vessel hull searches

* Removal of conditions that pose a threat to life and property, or where City liability exits

* Other duties as directed by the appropriate authority

So before you call some one an idiot, you might want to do some research and actually know what your talking about before you look like an idiot theparanoid. Now where did i mention the LA River, and Jon, who did, is from Texas. Next time I suggest you be much more careful because I wouldnt want you to make all veterans look like idiots.

Guest Cackles

so maybe the ideas on lane change could be implemented, if there is an option to make vehicles yield then surely there must be a way to make them follow simple commands? If nothing else could it not be done in a similar way to the "send civilians" option avalible to cops?

so maybe the ideas on lane change could be implemented, if there is an option to make vehicles yield then surely there must be a way to make them follow simple commands? If nothing else could it not be done in a similar way to the "send civilians" option avalible to cops?

What makes you think its so simple. This might sound harsh, but its merely to prove a point. If its so simple, why dont you learn C++ and code it for Hoppah?

Make the civilian vehicles yield for emergency vehicles.

I see the way and I'll try to make it. Thanks a lot for idea!

Yes i would love that, it would make game-play more realistic.
The only exceptions for this is for Africa,India,Afghanistan,Iraq,Russia and China.

917, You just know nothing about Russia 1046276347_thefinger.gif

Guest Cackles
What makes you think its so simple. This might sound harsh, but its merely to prove a point. If its so simple, why dont you learn C++ and code it for Hoppah?

point taken, and sadly I don't have time to learn C++ atm :(

I want to, but I have serious exams coming early next year.

point taken, and sadly I don't have time to learn C++ atm :(

I want to, but I have serious exams coming early next year.

You think you're the only one studying? I had to write a report of almost 10.000 words in one week and I still have time to do some modding, going to work and going out. It's mostly dedication what is necessary to learn scripting.

To answer your question. It cannot be done easily, because cars follow a path. It would require a script to change the path of the car. The problem is which path they need to go. You can tell them to go to the path on the other lane, but other problems WILL occur. These cars will get stuck in the cars which are already following the path on that lane. Take this picture for example. If you pretend the black Cadillac DTS is changing lanes it might get stuck in cars which are already driving on that lane.

You think you're the only one studying? I had to write a report of almost 10.000 words in one week and I still have time to do some modding, going to work and going out. It's mostly dedication what is necessary to learn scripting.

lols we have to do tht like every week

anyway, i still have to reinstall my EM4 and get 1.9. DAMMIT I LOST my frickin complete translation

Hoppah, just FYI. When you use the firestationstart script that you made to spawn the tiller, it doesn't spawn a full firehouse. I just bring this up in case you wanted to change this, like you did with patch 3.

No, please don't change it. I don't like a full firehouse. Upload a new one or something but don't remove the current one.

:welcome: to the forum,

The LA mod v2.0 isn't out yet so you can't download it. When it is released it will be uploaded into the download center.

:welcome: to the forums.

V2.0 han't been released yet. The current version is V1.9. Mods that you can download are here.

tnx

all mods will be uploaded in small mods? or in complete mods ? :machkaputt:

EDIT: why are the patches only in the topic?