ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Hi , if shane want a compatibility with AUS i can send my files : script (siren and firestation start) , portrait.xml , freeplay map with Shane mod and AUS shane PM me , problem know : large ambualnce can't go in fire station i add the patrol comand to this ambu
i hope they like it :P i would like it to be able to work them to gether man.

are you serious.... you want MORE units? You don't even have any big enough disasters that require all those units. I have both on separate installs and I still don't know what to do with all the new units. Not to mention the loading times get longer and longer with every additional unit.

Guest M1n1d0u
are you serious.... you want MORE units? You don't even have any big enough disasters that require all those units. I have both on separate installs and I still don't know what to do with all the new units. Not to mention the loading times get longer and longer with every additional unit.

Go to the AUS + Shane submod compatibility topic please

Go to the AUS + Shane submod compatibility topic please

You misunderstand me, I was disagreeing with the people that wanted to put it together. Who you should have quoted would be YOURSELF for one and USMC.

For that I issue a penalty of 5 yards and a fuchsia card for calling bad posts... do not pass go.... do not collect Halle Berry

But, really?

LA MOD had enough units as it was to handle anything that came up and you guys want to put sg on top of aus ON TOP OF La mod? Like I said before, I'm happy with just having them on separate mod installs, and even then there are way to many units than I know what to do with

Guest M1n1d0u

it's your choice , my choice it's to play with large ambulance , impala lapd , old two truck , and ATF unit you don't want oki and i say peak about my submod in the good topic because we speak about my submod =)

it's your choice , my choice it's to play with large ambulance , impala lapd , old two truck , and ATF unit you don't want oki and i say peak about my submod in the good topic because we speak about my submod =)

but to put SG and aus together would just make the game lag and the loading longer

but to put SG and aus together would just make the game lag and the loading longer

Then don't use it. AUS+SG is going to be released separately.

I love the SG mod along with the AUS. It sounds like a good idea to put them together. :)

Guest M1n1d0u
Wow, good luck with that, that almost makes it unplayable

No lag et the time to loading is 1-2 min with a normal computer and i haven't the permission but stop it isn't the good topic you wanna ask me on my submod come in the topic =)

No lag et the time to loading is 1-2 min with a normal computer and i haven't the permission but stop it isn't the good topic you wanna ask me on my submod come in the topic =)

I honestly could care less about putting this together. If I'm correct, I'm talking about compatibility with SG mod and aus. I believe this is one of the acceptable forums (SG mod thread, aus thread) and since it is a pinned thread, if my information is correct, this takes priority.

Now, like I said, I don't care, so I will post nothing more about this subject. If someone feels they must have the last word, by all means reply. I will not reply back.

Have an Army day! :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Guest Mav1701

Its nto about having more units to 'handle things' - we could do it with 3 units in that case. Its about a variety of units to keep the experience fresh.

Shane's mod is cool because it plays quite differently than regular LA Mod, its nice for a change. And several of the units from the Additional Units Mod will go nicely with Shane's submod.

Guest someguy21
Great work on the submod. I enjoy it very much and have not had too many issues with it. For me personally, I send back the Hazmat, FD crane and a few other vehicles back to HQ when I start the game. I love the fact that an ALS ambulance and a Tower is now available at FS 2. I also love the addition of the Captains and like how it adds realism to the game. The only little thing that I wish would've stayed the same is to have the Paramedics and two stretcher EMTs in the ALS truck. I know that it's more real to have them go back for the stretcher but I just find it takes more time. Other than that I LOVE what you did with the submod and keep up the good work.

Hey all,

I have the excact same problems as above. unlike other's with the redundant questions, I just spent the last 20 minutes reading every post here. I believe/hope the new version will fix this. I am waiting as patiently as possible :cheers-mate: . I just wanted to praise everyone on how helpful they are with eachother. I still cant believe everyone makes these mods on their own time and guys like me get to play with their hard work for free. Just wanted to say thanks to all for sharing mods/posts.

Be safe and go home. - Dan

Couple Questions

1.) I want to change the ALS ambulance to the Heavy Ambulance (the new one added) how do I go about replacing that one, and adding new staff.

2.) I want to add some new units (border, and impla), where do I go to change the police cars parked outside of the station, and where do I change the unit staffing command.

PS: What do I need to change, and Thank You in advance.

lafirestation.script,lafirestationstart.script.latopolicestation.script(or something like that).

Wow, good luck with that, that almost makes it unplayable

or maybe he just has a better computer then you. Those of us with high end pcs arent going to notice much difference with 5-50 models compared to some one with a Pentium or Celeron processor.

Guest M1n1d0u

Green light for my submod go go go =) the aus + shane compatibility will be add in the 1.9.3 with a different data file one with compatibility one without the compatibility shane have my files and keep working on his new version !

or maybe he just has a better computer then you. Those of us with high end pcs arent going to notice much difference with 5-50 models compared to some one with a Pentium or Celeron processor.

I'm not talking about performance, I'm talking about the 10 minutes it would take to sift through the units to find the one you want. I don't think LA or any major city has this many emergency vehicles all in one area as defined by our maps.

I'm not talking about performance, I'm talking about the 10 minutes it would take to sift through the units to find the one you want. I don't think LA or any major city has this many emergency vehicles all in one area as defined by our maps.

I used to volly for a small town in Colorado with a larged district for out resources and we had plenty of emergency vehicles that responded to calls. We had 4 engines 6 tenders 2 trucks 10 brush trucks 4 amrs helio usally staged 4 days out the week at station one, we also had 3 urban interfaces and 3 3000+ gallon pumpers 3 ultility trucks and 1 semi pumper. Yes alot of the time due to being a rual communtiy vollys would go to station 2 and 3 and pick up the truck we had alot trucks on fires and im not adding what city would respond with.

Also Denver Fire dept stations have about 2 engines and 2 other vehicles per station besides the fact they require Denver Metro Denver West Denver East and all suburbs also have there on Dept controled by Denver Metro and Denver Station 1 I belive has 8 vehicles. So big Citys have this resources

I used to volly for a small town in Colorado with a larged district for out resources and we had plenty of emergency vehicles that responded to calls. We had 4 engines 6 tenders 2 trucks 10 brush trucks 4 amrs helio usally staged 4 days out the week at station one, we also had 3 urban interfaces and 3 3000+ gallon pumpers 3 ultility trucks and 1 semi pumper. Yes alot of the time due to being a rual communtiy vollys would go to station 2 and 3 and pick up the truck we had alot trucks on fires and im not adding what city would respond with.

Also Denver Fire dept stations have about 2 engines and 2 other vehicles per station besides the fact they require Denver Metro Denver West Denver East and all suburbs also have there on Dept controled by Denver Metro and Denver Station 1 I belive has 8 vehicles. So big Citys have this resources

Nice Job keep it up ;)
As a newby to emergancy 4 i found it realistic and fun to play with.

Thanks for the supports, guys (and all the others that are enjoying this submod) ..... it is greatly appreciated. :1046276057_GroupHug:

It is for people such as yourselves that we make our private mods available for use.

The frequent bickering over what is realistic and what should/should not be ..... is pointless. :wall:

These submods are made available for people to choose to download and use. They are based around peoples personal preferences.

If you enjoy the submod concepts, then use it ..... if not ..... don't.

Let's face it, I am not going to lose any sleep over somebody choosing not to use my submod.

If you feel, something should be different, I am open to suggestions, and if I feel it appropriate, it may make it to the final submod .... alternately, I might give you the files to make that change to your copy, when I have time.

So how about we focus on positive/constructive dialogue on this topic. Then we can concentrate on enjoying the submod, perhaps make a few improvements here and there, along the way.

Take care all,

Shane