ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

got a script error any idea what it is??

BTW sick submod !@!@!

Hi saxguitar,

Did you download the submod when it originally came out or just in the last 2 days ?

If you downloaded the original link, I think there were some problems with the download, but now that it is on Dominics site I think that all is ok.

If you downloaded originally, then perhaps it would be best to redownload.

BTW sick submod !@!@! - let's hope it gets better :loldev:

Take care

Shane

Hi saxguitar,

Did you download the submod when it originally came out or just in the last 2 days ?

If you downloaded the original link, I think there were some problems with the download, but now that it is on Dominics site I think that all is ok.

If you downloaded originally, then perhaps it would be best to redownload.

BTW sick submod !@!@! - let's hope it gets better :loldev:

Take care

Shane

Does anyone have any ideas on my problem, and shane would you mind if I posted my changed scripts to get some help?

Does anyone have any ideas on my problem, and shane would you mind if I posted my changed scripts to get some help?

Hi JediHutch61,

I am more than happy for you to post the files, hopefully between us we can sort it out for you.

Hi Andrew2007,

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well.

Take care

Shane

The idea for the two medics is good, It just doesn't work good in thee game. THis is because in real life, once the patient's in the ambulance one medic stays in the back and does treatment and the other one drives the bus. In the game though, both medics stay as the stretcher crew and don't heal the victim.

Well if you want to look at it like that, its never fully realistic either way it goes, because of you do a stretcher crew and a Medic then you have 3 people staffing the rig, which is sometimes normal during patient transport, but not always, but I have never heard of an ambulance dispatched with a 3 man crew except for thing like AMR Critical Care Units and rigs that are mainly equipped for hospital to hospital transport.

To those wanting the supervisor mod, download it and add it. It doesnt alter any mods, per say, it alters the original game. It will not require any scripting, or any knowledge except for being bale to copy and replace. Once you install it, it will automatically effect the game, and all submods installed.

No problem, I looked at the station alarm, and I cant seem to find a problem with it. I see no reason the game shouldnt allow two different alarms looking at the way the script is written.

I looked at all the files I found nothing wrong. Hopefully shane can shead some light on this. Also is there a sperate download for the prototypes?

Would it be possible to get just the PD parking changes, new vichicles, and personnel changes, but not touch the fire station set up. I have modified the atation slightly and don't know enough about scripting to reset the original script from the altered script.

This is what the scripts I posted were trying to do, with a few of the FD changes, the ems supervisor at Station 1, and the LEV and Brush at Station 2. But when I load up the mod it comes up with a script error.

And..? Im aware, I never said it didnt cause a problem, i simply stated i cant seem to see the problem.

Once I get some sleep might look into this some tomorrow.

sorry if I sounded angry, I didn't know wether you meant you didn't find one or didn't know the problem

I found another script error, I'm going to look into both myself, but just a heads up.

Picture is when captain of an ALS engine tries to call for a tower ladder

post-900-1256951805.jpg

Ok I get through the load up by telling the mod to retry the errors, and I have loaded the freeplay map, but I have no vehicles in the fire station, or in the PD parking.

I have upload the new folders for my units, scripts, and logfolder. Hope fully some can see what I can't.

When you click retry it should tell you a script name and line number. What script and line number does it say. If your units arent showing up it has to be firestationstart most likley.

Guest diablo1675

For all you scripters, the error with the alarm is:

1st error (not line) : (_LAFireStation892e8a): Error symbol v is not defined in current scope.

(LINE ERROR!!!) : (_LAFireStation892e8a): FILE:Mod:/Scripts/game/command/LAFireStation script892e8a Line: 372

This what i have for error, i keep hitting retry but it doesnt really help, if you can, please fix this :1046274283_heul:

Regards Diablo :1046275767_ugly:

sorry if I sounded angry, I didn't know wether you meant you didn't find one or didn't know the problem

I found another script error, I'm going to look into both myself, but just a heads up.

Picture is when captain of an ALS engine tries to call for a tower ladder

this happens when engine 5 or now called engine 51 is not in the station or out on another run. if i remember correctly if you hit ignore it will still send the tower but with no engine. just in case... to hit the ignore button just scroll over with the key bord arrows then hit enter to resume game play.

When you click retry it should tell you a script name and line number. What script and line number does it say. If your units arent showing up it has to be firestationstart most likley.

Here is the script errors I get:

(_LAToFireStationa211e): Unexpected EOF G_exec_Statement

(_LAToFireStationa211e):

FILE:mod:/scripts/game/command/LAToFireStation.scripta211e LINE: 964

(_LAToFireStationa211e): Advice: You may need to use +P or -p option

(_LAToFireStationa211e): Error: Symbol

this_definitely_is_an_evil_workaround_7d58_6c95 is not defined in current script

(_LAToFireStationa211e): FILE: LINE:0

(_LAToFireStationa211e): !!!Dictionary Position rewound

(_LAToFireStationa211e): !!!Error Recovered!!!

Guest diablo1675

Thats not exactly what i get, but its also an error. Pretty much errors, but the mod kicks ass, thats what the - point is, that it contains errors...

Well, sorry for DP.

Regards Diablo :1046275767_ugly: