ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Guest Marc435

sounds awesome. I love your submod... is it possible to replace the reserve ambulance with the large LAFD ambulance?

Thanks for all your hard work...

Marc435

Because its Relistic their getting coffee and flurting with the nurses Have you never watched Emergency!? :gut:

LOL

Guest mrpolice1996
This going to have any of Additional Units Submod in this release or be able to work with it?

Read it carefully:

after which I will think about the Additional units mod compatability.

So not yet.

Guest M1n1d0u

Hi , if shane want a compatibility with AUS i can send my files : script (siren and firestation start) , portrait.xml , freeplay map with Shane mod and AUS shane PM me , problem know : large ambualnce can't go in fire station i add the patrol comand to this ambu

Hi , if shane want a compatibility with AUS i can send my files : script (siren and firestation start) , portrait.xml , freeplay map with Shane mod and AUS shane PM me , problem know : large ambualnce can't go in fire station i add the patrol comand to this ambu

i hope they like it :P i would like it to be able to work them to gether man.

Guest M1n1d0u

rooo ... read what i write ! i say : i gonna large ambu to reserved parking in shane mod

oki i zip my files and post in a new submod tonight

@ for all who wanna the files for compatibility

Is there gonna be an updated version soon which fixes some of the script errors??

Also I've noticed when you have police patrol they usually all patrol together in the same area forever and do not spread out often.

What script errors? I haven't had any.

I think there are 3 patrol paths. If you send the cars on patrol from the same place then they will end up together.

Couple Questions

1.) I want to change the ALS ambulance to the Heavy Ambulance (the new one added) how do I go about replacing that one, and adding new staff.

2.) I want to add some new units (border, and impla), where do I go to change the police cars parked outside of the station, and where do I change the unit staffing command.

PS: What do I need to change, and Thank You in advance.

Does the Submod work with patch 3, 'cause I don't find Patch 2.

(If anyone has a DownloadLink for Patch 2, please sent it to me)

Mfg FFW Konstanz

PS Sorry for my bad english; I'have had English for only 3 Years ;)

The 1.9.3 version of the submod is currently pending release, so it shouldn't be too long.

The download for v1.9.2 is in the first post.