ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Guest FireFighter30

Shane looks amazing buddy. Favorite part from what I see and read so far is Captains on the ALS engine and the tower in station two. However when i unzip the downloaded file i dont get a folder that says LA Mod v1.9 i get all of the individual files for the scripts, prototypes there is no back button that i can hit thinking that it might of unziped and opened the folder. Its just all the individual files so any suggestions besides copying the origional LA Mod folder and manually placed every single file and script into the folders.

thank you I though i read some where it doesnt work with patch 3 so i wasnt sure. Also dose it work with the additional cars mod?

No problem. :)

As mrpolice1996 said they do work together but there are some problems. I have two versions of the LA Mod. One with this and another with the Additional Units submod.

Guest mrpolice1996
I have two versions of the LA Mod. One with this an another with the Additional Units submod.

That's is a good idea, i think i'll do that. Otherwise have to uninstall and re-install the mod.

Thanks for the idea! :idee:

hey, I'm just curious if anyone has solved the fire station panel crash problem.

Hi Batt62,

I am just about to release v1.9.3 SG Submod. I have managed to correct all the problems that I was able to identify in v1.9.2 SG, thanks to all the feedback from you guys and gals, so hopefully these issues will no longer occur.

UPDATE: Pending release of v1.9.3 SG Submod

I have redone Hoppah's new map and Deluxe map from scratch using Hoppah's v1.9 with patch 3, so everything is working as it should.

I have added Luisinho's Black charger UMPC (thanks Luisinho) - I have modified the red light at the front so it is steadyburn and added flashing blue and red light in the top corners of the rear window.

So I have also updated the umpc's from crown vics to Dodge Chargers - I have used the Burgundy, Navy Blue and White civilian chargers and converted them to UMPC's and they are now located at the police station. The function as other police vehicles and will work with the follow command. I have kept the black and the white crown vic UMPC's in the mod for those who wish.

I have created a new unit for police -Detective - the detective is a plain clothed police officer who staffs the UMPC chargers. The detective has the ability to change into a reflective police traffic vest for identification at a scene and for visibility doing traffic control. The detective has all the abilities of the police officer plus can negotiate and check victims. He also has the commands Call Patrol car, Call Bomb Squad, Call SWAT, Call Helicopter and Call Ambulance to scene.

I have also added Heyjoojoo's (thanks) sirens to the submod. They have been used as extra sirens to provide more variety to the vehicles. I have added his Engine siren to Tiller, Ladder, USAR and Hazmat. I have added his ambulance siren to LAFD Ambulances only. I have added his Police siren to the UMPC Crown vics and new Dodge Chargers.

I am finalising the Call Battalion Chief command (which I hope to give to the Captain), the Call EMS Supervisor (for Paramedic), Call EMS for LEV/HES and Call AMR (might do Call Brush and Call Crane if I get dispatch control panel working). I also have Call Detective for police.

That's about it (I think) - I will get this out as soon as I am happy that it's working fine, then I will start a package for the original freeplay map, after which I will think about the Additional units mod compatability.

Take care

Shane

Hi Batt62,

I am just about to release v1.9.3 SG Submod. I have managed to correct all the problems that I was able to identify in v1.9.2 SG, thanks to all the feedback from you guys and gals, so hopefully these issues will no longer occur.

UPDATE: Pending release of v1.9.3 SG Submod

I have redone Hoppah's new map and Deluxe map from scratch using Hoppah's v1.9 with patch 3, so everything is working as it should.

I have added Luisinho's Black charger UMPC (thanks Luisinho) - I have modified the red light at the front so it is steadyburn and added flashing blue and red light in the top corners of the rear window.

So I have also updated the umpc's from crown vics to Dodge Chargers - I have used the Burgundy, Navy Blue and White civilian chargers and converted them to UMPC's and they are now located at the police station. The function as other police vehicles and will work with the follow command. I have kept the black and the white crown vic UMPC's in the mod for those who wish.

I have created a new unit for police -Detective - the detective is a plain clothed police officer who staffs the UMPC chargers. The detective has the ability to change into a reflective police traffic vest for identification at a scene and for visibility doing traffic control. The detective has all the abilities of the police officer plus can negotiate and check victims. He also has the commands Call Patrol car, Call Bomb Squad, Call SWAT, Call Helicopter and Call Ambulance to scene.

I have also added Heyjoojoo's (thanks) sirens to the submod. They have been used as extra sirens to provide more variety to the vehicles. I have added his Engine siren to Tiller, Ladder, USAR and Hazmat. I have added his ambulance siren to LAFD Ambulances only. I have added his Police siren to the UMPC Crown vics and new Dodge Chargers.

I am finalising the Call Battalion Chief command (which I hope to give to the Captain), the Call EMS Supervisor (for Paramedic), Call EMS for LEV/HES and Call AMR (might do Call Brush and Call Crane if I get dispatch control panel working). I also have Call Detective for police.

That's about it (I think) - I will get this out as soon as I am happy that it's working fine, then I will start a package for the original freeplay map, after which I will think about the Additional units mod compatability.

Take care

Shane

Sweet, sounds great, thanks for the help! ( and the mod lol)

just a little question can you help to add the large ambulance to the reserve parking ? i can modify the script i add all AUS to my freeplay with siren and comand

That is a good idea. I think that I would use it morfe than the reserve unit thatis there now. That large accident on the northwest side takes a while to transport.