ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

IVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND I JUST CAN NOT GET THIS SUBMOD TO WORK I FOLLOWED THE DIRECTION STEP BY STEP AND EVERYTIME I GOT TO PLAY THE GAME WHEN THE MOD IZ LOADING IT FREEZES UP

CAN ANYONE HELP ME MAYBE IM DOIN SUM10 WRONG IDK........ CAN SOMEONE MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON HOW TO INSTALL LAMOD V1.9.2

IVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND I JUST CAN NOT GET THIS SUBMOD TO WORK I FOLLOWED THE DIRECTION STEP BY STEP AND EVERYTIME I GOT TO PLAY THE GAME WHEN THE MOD IZ LOADING IT FREEZES UP

CAN ANYONE HELP ME MAYBE IM DOIN SUM10 WRONG IDK........ CAN SOMEONE MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON HOW TO INSTALL LAMOD V1.9.2

Are you using Vista? Do you have multiple profiles set up on your PC?

In stead of panicing and shouting I suggest you read the FAQ or use the search function first next time. Your game is supposed to freeze when the mod is loaded. After about 2-10 minutes (depending on your PC) the game will return to the main menu if the mod is loaded.

And BTW: we do not allow typing in caps on this forum.

Are you using Vista? Do you have multiple profiles set up on your PC?

yes i am using windows vista and no i do not have multiple profiles

In stead of panicing and shouting I suggest you read the FAQ or use the search function first next time. Your game is supposed to freeze when the mod is loaded. After about 2-10 minutes (depending on your PC) the game will return to the main menu if the mod is loaded.

And BTW: we do not allow typing in caps on this forum.

yo im not shouting nor am i in a panic i just forgot to take my caps off and yes i kno the game freeze while the mod iz loading but i am getting a black screen and it and it stays that way until i got to my task menu and click end task becuase it say not responding

I'm having the same problems he is. Not with the computer locking up, because I know that's normal. I'm talking about, no matter how I do this, it wont install properly. I've over written files and it still doesn't do jack.

I'm on a Vista, 32 bit.

ok i dont know what i did but i finally got the mod to work

Hi all,

I am terribly soory for all the problems that you are experiencing. :sorrysign:

I am trying to reproduce the problems where I can, but so far having little success. If it was a problem I could experience myself, it would be a bit easier to work with.

Thanks to those that have provided error messages with script and line numbers .... It gives me somewhere to start.

I would like to resolve all these issues if possible before I uplaod a new revision.

Unfortunately, the installer has hit a snag - which is probably a good thing as it gives me the chance to have a look at these other issues.

I appologise for the delay, between work, the kids, and work, I am trying to find some time to sit down with it :schreiben: ..... so thank you all for your patience

Take care, I hope to have some results soon

Shane

^feel free to drop me the installer script and I can take a look at it.

Here is the script errors I get:

(_LAToFireStationa211e): Unexpected EOF G_exec_Statement

(_LAToFireStationa211e):

FILE:mod:/scripts/game/command/LAToFireStation.scripta211e LINE: 964

(_LAToFireStationa211e): Advice: You may need to use +P or -p option

(_LAToFireStationa211e): Error: Symbol

this_definitely_is_an_evil_workaround_7d58_6c95 is not defined in current script

(_LAToFireStationa211e): FILE: LINE:0

(_LAToFireStationa211e): !!!Dictionary Position rewound

(_LAToFireStationa211e): !!!Error Recovered!!!

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...s&showcat=5

Try the 1.3 FR or German path there.

Why do ambulance paramedics at hospital just leave and don't come back after an emergency.

The read me does contain usefull info. Its not just there for looks ya know. Try hitting the alarm at FS1 if memory serves me right.

^feel free to drop me the installer script and I can take a look at it.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...s&showcat=5

Try the 1.3 FR or German path there.

The read me does contain usefull info. Its not just there for looks ya know. Try hitting the alarm at FS1 if memory serves me right.

That is the LA script though not the 911 FR mod. I have my LAmod scrpits posted on my profile if you can help. Named LA modAlter2 and LAmod Help, if I remember correctly.

Hi all,

I am terribly soory for all the problems that you are experiencing. :sorrysign:

I am trying to reproduce the problems where I can, but so far having little success. If it was a problem I could experience myself, it would be a bit easier to work with.

Thanks to those that have provided error messages with script and line numbers .... It gives me somewhere to start.

I would like to resolve all these issues if possible before I uplaod a new revision.

Unfortunately, the installer has hit a snag - which is probably a good thing as it gives me the chance to have a look at these other issues.

I appologise for the delay, between work, the kids, and work, I am trying to find some time to sit down with it :schreiben: ..... so thank you all for your patience

Take care, I hope to have some results soon

Shane

Mine was from a small alteration to the script. I was trying to keep the old FD station configuration, w/ adding the PD, EMS super at FD 1, and the Brush + LEV at FD 2.

hey YES

Withthenew download platform my Submod is now working almost wright. only the BF does not spawn:( but the rest is now working

That is the LA script though not the 911 FR mod. I have my LAmod scrpits posted on my profile if you can help. Named LA modAlter2 and LAmod Help, if I remember correctly.

The problem is your game is not up to date, the patch is for EM4, as 911FR GAME(not mod) and EM4 Deluxe are already the latest versions when installed but EM4 is not. The problem is not the scripts, but your game.

The problem is your game is not up to date, the patch is for EM4, as 911FR GAME(not mod) and EM4 Deluxe are already the latest versions when installed but EM4 is not. The problem is not the scripts, but your game.

I have version 1.3 for 911FR, I checked like Stan says to before loading the patch.

It's not messing anything up, or giving me any problems, other than it wont do anything. I overwrote the files, downloaded the two things, it still wont do anything. It still shows up with the normal LA Mod things.

sorry if I sounded angry, I didn't know wether you meant you didn't find one or didn't know the problem

I found another script error, I'm going to look into both myself, but just a heads up.

Picture is when captain of an ALS engine tries to call for a tower ladder

Just click on ignor and the game will continue. That's how I coupe with this game. On 1.8 when I send PD car to station with prisoner, I got the same annoying error, that's because the space's were full. So i would just click on ignor and send the PD car that's at station on patrol. Same for 1.9 with station alarm.

Why do ambulance paramedics at hospital just leave and don't come back after an emergency.

Same with my Paramedic's @ the Hospital. And also, why the Policemen spawn @ Station 1 and not PD Station? I missed it somewhere in the topics.

I have version 1.3 for 911FR, I checked like Stan says to before loading the patch.

There is no patch for 911FR.

if i download patch 3, will this still work?

Technically, yes but the virtual objects are stored in the map files so the additional units will no longer be parked on the map.

However I asked Hoppah what changes were made in patch 3 specifically, so the good news is shane just needs to add traffic lights on the map and include the updated scripts which shouldnt over write any of the scripts shane altered.

Same with my Paramedic's @ the Hospital. And also, why the Policemen spawn @ Station 1 and not PD Station? I missed it somewhere in the topics.

Havent you learned by now not to double post? This was answered a few times already. Sound one of the FS alarms. Technically the personnel spawn at the PD station, but i assume you mean sounding the alarm at fs1? If so Shane had mentioned to me, if memory serves me right, that he felt it would be to many control panels. I respectfully disagree but none the less this is his submod.

Technically, yes but the virtual objects are stored in the map files so the additional units will no longer be parked on the map.

However I asked Hoppah what changes were made in patch 3 specifically, so the good news is shane just needs to add traffic lights on the map and include the updated scripts which shouldnt over write any of the scripts shane altered.

Havent you learned by now not to double post? This was answered a few times already. Sound one of the FS alarms. Technically the personnel spawn at the PD station, but i assume you mean sounding the alarm at fs1? If so Shane had mentioned to me, if memory serves me right, that he felt it would be to many control panels. I respectfully disagree but none the less this is his submod.

Hi all,

Just a quick update.

The revision of the submod will be compatible with patch 3. I have just finished recreating my changes on Hoppahs new version of the map (that way we don't risk losing any other small changes that Hoppah may have made). I have completed the few changes to the scripts from patch 3 also. Now all I have to do is fix (if I can find them) these other issues. I have managed to recreate the error when the Ladder 51 is called and the Engine is not available - that is now fixed. But I am still looking for the others.

I am still having issues with the installer so that is on the backburner for a bit (Xplorer4x4, I will be in touch - thanks)

Regarding the Police control panel - I had not intended to put one in but with the confusion about alarming Fire Station 1 to spawn police, has me considering adding that. If I do, I am sure the next question will be can I add call police officer, CHP, LASD, SWAT etc. I do not feel that they are necessary as if any officer is lost from a police vehicle a replacement will spawn after the vehicle returns to station and the station is alarmed again. But we will see. Just a little note, if I do add the call personnel, I will not be adding the SWAT sharpshooter - for those who had not realised, SWAT officers can equip MP5 or PSG-1 Sniper rifle so SWAT sharpshooter is not needed in this submod.

Thank you for your patience.

Take care

Shane

Guest Geert_K

hello shane,

good work on your submod I like it very much,

but I have a small problem when I raise the alarm of FS1

I'm getting a script error (some of the fire-trucks won't restaff)

I've tryed to renew (opnieuw :Dutch) in the pop-up box

(_lafirestation893dd): error: symbol v is not defined in current scope

after I hit renew:

(_lafirestation893dd): FILE:mod:scripts/game/command/lafirestation.script893dd line:457

after I hit renew (and so on):

(_lafirestation893dd): error: failed to evaluate v. getprototypefilename()

(_lafirestation893dd): possible candidates are...

(_lafirestation893dd): filename line:size busy function type and name

(_lafirestation893dd):

(_lafirestation893dd): !!!dictionary position rewound...

(_lafirestation893dd): !!! error recovered!!!

thats the last one and nothing happens expect my trucks won't re-staff

I hope you can understand my good english :P

Geert