ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

hello shane,

good work on your submod I like it very much,

but I have a small problem when I raise the alarm of FS1

I'm getting a script error (some of the fire-trucks won't restaff)

I've tryed to renew (opnieuw :Dutch) in the pop-up box

(_lafirestation893dd): error: symbol v is not defined in current scope

after I hit renew:

(_lafirestation893dd): FILE:mod:scripts/game/command/lafirestation.script893dd line:457

after I hit renew (and so on):

(_lafirestation893dd): error: failed to evaluate v. getprototypefilename()

(_lafirestation893dd): possible candidates are...

(_lafirestation893dd): filename line:size busy function type and name

(_lafirestation893dd):

(_lafirestation893dd): !!!dictionary position rewound...

(_lafirestation893dd): !!! error recovered!!!

thats the last one and nothing happens expect my trucks won't re-staff

I hope you can understand my good english :P

Geert

I have sometimes the same problem. af i do ignore i im un able to respawn any units so i have to restart the game:(

Guest firecracker2222

hey shane great mod!!!

just wanted to ask a quick question?? does this submod work with hoppas patch 3 that was created for V1.9.

also what would be the ideal computer IE: Processor Speed, Memory, ect...

thanks

FC2222

Guest Harpoon731
hey shane great mod!!!

just wanted to ask a quick question?? does this submod work with hoppas patch 3 that was created for V1.9.

also what would be the ideal computer IE: Processor Speed, Memory, ect...

thanks

FC2222

Look at the post like 2 above yours. Post #205.

yeah i felt stupid after i posted it sorry. does anyone know if you can add the extra vehicles to this submod? or will it work just fine?

Technically you can add vehicles to any mod or submod, its just a matter of knowing what your doing. Its not hard so much as a little time consuming(unless your moddeling and UV Mapping).

I've done everything you say to do and I still can't get it to work. Can someone help me!?

Edit: Does this submod work with the addition vehicles submod?

Yes it works with patch 3.

Yes it will work with patch 3, kind of ... you will lose some of the changes that Hoppah has made to his map, including the extra traffics lights.

I have completed a new version based on v1.9 with patch 3 and have incorporated changes to fix problems mentioned in this topic (those that I was able to find) I am just finishing a version of the original freeplay map to include in the package for those who do not use Hoppah's map, then I will get dominic to upload to his site and the new download will be available .... hopefully in the next day or two.

Just on a side note, I will not be incorporating the additional units submod to SG submod at this stage. I may look at it down the track, but I am concerned about overloading the number of units in the game. So sorry to those who wanted that addition. I will consider further and if I do decide to add them (pending permission ... of course), then it will probably be a seperate package.

Take care

Shane

11) Selct the paste option and the process will begin to copy the necessary files.

12) You will see a message that states that you already have a file of the same name do you want to continue - say YES

13) The writing process will begin and you will see a further message asking if you want to overwrite existing files select the first option which should be COPY AND REPLACE

- also at the bottom of that message you can tick the box that says DO THE SAME FOR THE OTHER xxx number OF FILES to be copied,

or else you need to reply to this question for each file - which will take a lot of time and even more patience.

14) Once this process is completed you should be ready to go.

15) I do suggest that once this has completed before you close all the folders that you right click on the folder named "Los Angeles Mod v1.9" in the Mods folder

- select rename, and change the name to Los Angeles Mod v1.9.2 SG Submod (or something similar).

This will then allow you to install an unaltered version of Hoppah's mod and you may then select from the menu which you wish to load.

NOW ENJOY !

The folder that I have to copy and paste; Where exactly do I paste it in the EM4/911 FR mods folder? Does it replace the original LA Mod folder? I'm lost and confused after number 10.

The folder that I have to copy and paste; Where exactly do I paste it in the EM4/911 FR mods folder? Does it replace the original LA Mod folder? I'm lost and confused after number 10.

Hi Eldoradoman,

Well thanks for your interest in the SG submod.

If you first copy the folder Los Angeles Mod v1.9 from within the downloaded file SG Submod.

Then open your game folder for EM4/911FR.

Open the Mods folder

Inside you will find a folder named Los Angeles Mod v1.9 also

We want to overwrite files in that folder, so ...

If you right mouse click in the Mods folder box (but do not click directly onto the Los Angeles Mod v1.9 folder or any other folder in the box)

The right click will give you a menu - please select the paste option

You will receive a message warning that a folder of this name already exists ... do you want to merge with this folder .... select yes

You will receive further messages asking if you want to overwrite files ... select yes to all of them.

Once it has finished copying the files, then you are done.

Hope this helps and enjoy the submod.

Shane

Just a short note: there is a new version of the submod SG v1.9.3 that will be available for download in the next day or so (I hope).

It makes the submod fully compatible with LA Mod v1.9 patch 3, also fixes some initial teething problems and adds a few new surprises.

In case you would rather wait and download that one.

Guest mrpolice1996

Don't think so.....or not yet anyway...

Just on a side note, I will not be incorporating the additional units submod to SG submod at this stage. I may look at it down the track, but I am concerned about overloading the number of units in the game. So sorry to those who wanted that addition. I will consider further and if I do decide to add them (pending permission ... of course), then it will probably be a seperate package.

Shane

The SG does work with the additional units submod. The only thing I have noices that siren don't work on some SG additional units (Police cars 02-05, red, green, white, back up White EMS at ST 1.) But everything works.

P.S. If some can find any to add LAsrien together I think we got it.

Good work Shanegreen

The SG does work with the additional units submod. The only thing I have noices that siren don't work on some SG additional units (Police cars 02-05, red, green, white, back up White EMS at ST 1.) But everything works.

P.S. If some can find any to add LAsrien together I think we got it.

Good work Shanegreen

That is what I did. I added the additional submod minus the civil cars, etc and changed the lasiren script. I can upload if you like and will not get me flamed by eveyone