ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Guest diablo1675
The Captain is like the Battalion Chief. You can call units with it.

Shane, Take all the time you need. We can wait. :)

I agree. :) Stay safe, eh.

BTW: For every person who had problems with the spawn bug, i would like to hear how it got solved (or when it needs to be solved)

xD

Greets Diablo :1046275767_ugly:

Are you referring to the Captain who responds with the Ladder and Engines? He can do everything, in addition he can call other units. Now the EMS Sup. who has his own car can't put on a sucba, he can call addition units, and heal people though.

EMS doesn't usually wear scubas in this game, unless their FF/EMS

Good Work SG. Haven't experienced the issue they are referring to with the spawning, but still nice job on the mod.

I get this error also, and when I ignored it, the game went on working. But, when all the units are back at the station, and if you then set off the alarm.. well.. all personell is on a vacation.. no personell is responding and gets in theyr vehicles..

I have tried to read, up and down this forum, but.. is there a fix for this ?

This error was irritating, so I installed thas LA-MOD again, without doing anything with the files from the submod. Cool thing about that, was that the cinema, that are missing in the orginal LA-MOD was there, and Firestation 1, was full. 2 x Firetruck 1, and 2, and three ambulances. So, the submod did fix a few things tho... still looking forward to a non-bug-submod.

So overall, is this submod worth downloading. I downloaded it before but then it said that you have to make sure nothing is changed whne you downloaded the Hoppah La mod v1.9. I did change it and the vehicles were all out of position in both fire stations. Now i have to download the whole La Mod again! Very Fusrating!

So is it worth downloading this submod?

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have returned to the land of the not working (at least for a day or two).

I am still having issues with the call command menu, so have decided not to include with this release. So v1.9.3 SG Submod is now ready to go.

I have included Call Detective, Call SWAT, Call Bombsquad and Call Fire Engine for Police.

I have included Call Battalion and Call EMS Captain for EMS/Fire.

I am sending the files through to Dominic and as soon as it is uploaded, I will post the link on the first post.

I will have the combined Additional Units Submod and SG Submod version ready in the next day or two and then that also will be available.

Thank you all for your patience,

Take care

Shane

have the police supervisor new skin or it's only prototype and look same as the normal officer? I like your good work! Looking forward for release ;). But the unmarked CV's will be deleted and overwrited with dodge chargers or not?

have the police supervisor new skin or it's only prototype and look same as the normal officer? I like your good work! Looking forward for release ;) . But the unmarked CV's will be deleted and overwrited with dodge chargers or not?

Hi Danny 96,

Thanks for your interest.

The new unit is a Police Detective/Supervisor. It is easily identified as it is completely different from other police units. The Detective wears dark grey pants, with a light blue shirt and dark blue tie (often called a plain clothes detective). When on the scene of an incident he can put on a hi-viz vest to identify him as a police officer as seen in the screenshot below - where one officer is plain clothes, whilst the other is in the vest.

Regarding the Unmarked CV's, the original black unmarked crown vic remains in the game and so does the white unmarked crown vic. All the others have been removed and Unmarked Dodge Chargers in Black, Burgundy (dark red), Navy Blue and White, have been added. These vehicles are perfectly suited for the plain clothes detective.

post-754-1259704058.jpg

Hope this helps

Take care

Shane