ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Guest krystle
Don't you think that the part of the MSN window in krystles screenshot is a hint??!

grrr, im was chatting with my friend, and i was too lazy to move it away.. :1046276128_motz::wall::1046276128_motz:

Edit: 2:45AM:

I was playing the game, and this appeared on my screen.

post-7007-1259779484.jpg

grrr, im was chatting with my friend, and i was too lazy to move it away.. :1046276128_motz::wall::1046276128_motz:

Edit: 2:45AM:

I was playing the game, and this appeared on my screen.

post-7007-1259779484.jpg

Hi Krystle,

That was my fault :blush: . I change a line of script when I was adding the extra audio and forgot to change it back.

Thanks for picking that up.

Just replace this file in the Emergency4/Mod/Los Angeles Mod v1.9/Scripts/Game/Command/ folder and allow it to overwrite the original file, then it will be good to go. I will update the package shortly.

LACallPatrolCar.zip

Dominic has made contact so we will have the download on ladmodificationcenter very shortly (I think).

I've offered to host the download on my website, but haven't gotten permission to do so from the creator. As soon as he gives me the okay, I'll upload it.

-d

Hi dizza,

Thanks for your kind offer, i guess it would not hurt to have a second download option, so you have my permission and my thanks for uploading to your site.

Just let me know the download details and I will add to the main post.

Take care

Shane

Avezma question plus préscisément est comment instaler le mod,simplement ignorer?

wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

This forum is called: [EN|NL] Los Angeles Mod

The [EN/NL] part means that it's allowed to create English or Dutch topics (never combined). See? :)!

The file will be linked to my website, but we ran into an unexpected problem. Therefore, it's being delayed. But we are doing as much as we can to get this uploaded as fast as we can. We do apologize for the delay.

If you want I can PM you as soon as it's uploaded to my website. Again we are sorry.

Dominic