EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Hey, sorry if it has been asked already, but will this mod have the limited water supply script? Again sorry if it has already been asked and answered already.

That hasn't been decided yet but I am for it

first of all sorry I was just wondering if this mod was still WIP or death like many others.

and I am really wondering if Newfoundking has some hate against me 2 warning point from the same mod when I seen him give warnings to other without harming the users account with points... but what ever :12: bye.

I can assure you that NFK does not hate you or have anything against you. You did break a site rule and ask something you should not have. What he did was a fair punishment, especially because you should know the rules because I know you are not new here!

Just forget about it keep up with the good work and good luck. 

You're the one that brought the issue up in public, so it goes with the territory that others may respond to what you comment about.  What NFK did to you in this instance was a valid response, NFK does not have animosity towards any members roaming about, it was just happenstance you pulled him for both of your warnings in two totally different topics on two different dates.  Several people milling about have logs that reflect that one staffer or another happened to issue the punishments against them, that in of it's self states nothing other than the fact that the individual broke rules.  I myself have issued several warnings to people not because I had an issue with them; it just so happened that I was the one that showed up and had to address their issues they caused.  Not everything is a conspiracy against someone, though many forget that and honestly believe that someone has some type of vendetta against them when the reality just doesnt support it.

Anywho, back to topic for this mod, I'll go back to lurking and we can move on off this side-bar issue that has borrowed the topic.

Hey i am here for every day 

:stupid: Nothing going on?

Well i don't like the idea to post news that we have no news. Some things started but not finished. Once i get them done, i'll post news the same day, so keep checking (or follow us on FB). 

OK.....we can just stop now if you would like and you can get nothing....

Or you can understand stand that myself and EmC have lives and we prefer to live then while we can.

About me i can say rIght now i help with BoF and started work on my Diplom project - the last step to became water suply and removal engineer.

Hey, sorry if it has been asked already, but will this mod have the limited water supply script? Again sorry if it has already been asked and answered already. 

Dyson have implemented it, but if it won't work with future cannon script - i will remove it.

Wkboy714, TACRfan, rcmp123, tbone1fire - Thanks for the positive comments gyuys!  :cool:

I"d recommend using different wheels. The ones here seem to small IMO. The rim is also quite big compared to the tire.
Here's what an Expedition would probably have for wheels.

Yes you are right, point taken. Here's the best i can come up with (kinda hard to find the exact one rim that even fits)

2sdcMgv.png

I think it would be cool if you added the venom one team and add a venomous snake bite and some other reptile related calls maybe even a croc catch

This idea was here for a long time, if dyson can switch dog attack for a snake one, we could do that (but we got no animated snake moddel and person should fall after first 2 snaps).

Wkboy714, TACRfan, rcmp123, tbone1fire - Thanks for the positive comments gyuys!  :cool:

Yes you are right, point taken. Here's the best i can come up with (kinda hard to find the exact one rim that even fits)

This idea was here for a long time, if dyson can switch dog attack for a snake one, we could do that (but we got no animated snake moddel and person should fall after first 2 snaps).

Looks better. Another thing I noticed is that the real vehicle does not have a stepboard. The stepboard on the model can be easilly removed without losing anything important.

Looks better. Another thing I noticed is that the real vehicle does not have a stepboard. The stepboard on the model can be easilly removed without losing anything important.

Not shure if i wana change that, but thx anyway.

New unit doned! My real BIG THANKS for Itchboy for sending me his brand new moddel!!

MDPD Dodge Charger SXT 2012 Interceptor

Uc4g9Uw.png

vua8kqQ.jpg

8BYiC8K.jpg

7pavyQa.jpg

Credits: Itchboy, EmC-Unit, NNICO, RK-1000, Bama1234.

Not shure if i wana change that, but thx anyway.

New unit doned! My real BIG THANKS for Itchboy for sending me his brand new moddel!!

MDPD Dodge Charger SXT 2012 Interceptor

Credits: Itchboy, EmC-Unit, NNICO, RK-1000, Bama1234.

You're welcome. She looks beautiful.

This is probably a stupid question, but will this mod work on lower end computers with intel?

it is not a stupid question. I ask it on mods too. It actually is a good question with HD mods like Montana and Manhattan. I wouldn't know as I was/am not a member of this modding team. I was here for the moral support about your question :)

it is not a stupid question. I ask it on mods too. It actually is a good question with HD mods like Montana and Manhattan. I wouldn't know as I was/am not a member of this modding team. I was here for the moral support about your question :)

Well thank you for the support! I was following this mod in the beginning and when the first beta came out, I couldn't play it because it was a emergency 4 mod file. It looks like this mod has come a long ways. 

This is probably a stupid question, but will this mod work on lower end computers with intel?

Our mod falls in some a middle, if you can run old Montana mod V1 than you probably will be able to play this one.

Well thank you for the support! I was following this mod in the beginning and when the first beta came out, I couldn't play it because it was a emergency 4 mod file. It looks like this mod has come a long ways. 

Omg Cherna-facepalm.gif. You need a mod installer to work with mod files... well anyway it is good that you don't play first alpha it is very bad.

Yeah it's going to look even better when it's light up. Send It.

Oh yeah i saw your lights works, but we allready got a lgihter, and i would feel guilty if i throw him out from a board. If we need help, i know whom to call  ;)

P.S. Thanks for the commets guys )

Our mod falls in some a middle, if you can run old Montana mod V1 than you probably will be able to play this one.

Omg Cherna-facepalm.gif. You need a mod installer to work with mod files... well anyway it is good that you don't play first alpha it is very bad.

Oh yeah i saw your lights works, but we allready got a lgihter, and i would feel guilty if i throw him out from a board. If we need help, i know whom to call  ;)

P.S. Thanks for the commets guys )

Yeah yeah no problem I got plenty of my own work, just thought throw the offer out there. No offence to your light guy's later. 

I am able to run the first Montana Mod, the new Brooklyn Mod, Riverside, Mayberry County (which is currently my favorite), Harbor City, River Falls.

I bought the game from Amazon I think or atari, but it didnt come with the installer or something so I had to follow m1tanker's post about changing stuff from wizard works to sixteen tons and stuff. I can play mods but I just can do them from the emergency 4 mod file haha. Like they took out the mod installer in my version of the game. 

I don't know.