Hoppah

V1.9 - Your thoughts...

Guest MGC|Uthog

Well found 4-5 easter eggs so far.

Found voodoo who has been working for the same model for 3 years now.

Found Mikephotos with his camera

Also found mike PI with his exploding car.

And found a grafity of Stan next to the bride and a grafity picuture of Emergency-planet under the bridge.

Correct me if i am wrong cant screenshot them though

And i dont know if it is an easter egg but why is there a secret service guy at the big car accident near the hospital the same accident involves a police car.

Edit: Added the easter eggs as spoiler

USA FLAG

derived from the firemen and rescuers

whites are the HAZ-MAT firefighters in chemical suits and are a groups of 4x3 and 1x2 in a blue field, red dog handlers are a group of 5x3, blue paramedic are a groups 5x3, full size flag is 25x13 squares.

obr198751_americanflag.PNG

:D bite someone count? :D

That's pretty cool. That must've taken forever.

Oh and Hoppah, I love the wreck near FS2 where theres a car flipped on top of another one or two.

I am glad to see the bomb squad getting some real use. I get alot of bomb calls on this map, and rarely, in fact very very rarely got bomb calls on any of the other maps(I know that falls on wood since he did two of them, just saying).

I know there are limited hazmat events for the non deluxe games, but i havent gotten one hazmat call yet. Because of that I felt FS2 was better suited with the tower truck rather then Hazmat.

Another event that is missing, is times where the crane or heavy rescue crane could be utilized. The wreck with the upside down car may or may not require it, but I improvise and use it anyways.

Amazing job none the less.

Guest LaModisCool

Hey thank you hoppah for the new update it is amazing but the tiller is having a few problems other then that its amazing nice new map and new situations and buildings 10/10

but old sirens (from 1.5) are deleted from the mod

He was referring to new sirens which the mod does not have since v1.6. Yes, there were alternate sirens (the v1.5 sirens indeed) present in v1.8 and some earlier versions. I deleted them to save space. They will, however, return in the Additional Units submod.