Guest topol2b4u

Any ideas for new commands?

I got a few:

Better gear for SWAT (better armor)

See from inside one of the vehicles

Airplanes that can also stop vehicles (like the helicopter does in LA Mod)

Control light patterns

Control horns/sirens

Control traffic lights for fire vehicles

Put on/take off a light (like an FBI officer putting a light on top of their car

Control a nozel on a ladder without having to climb the ladder

I got a few:

Control light patterns

Control horns/sirens

Put on/take off a light (like an FBI officer putting a light on top of their car

For the light thing,we should do it the japanese way,instead of putting on the light,it automatically flips and turns on the light and the light goes through the roof of your car and then the roof closes and then siren.

I got a few:

Control light patterns

Control horns/sirens

Nice ideas :)

They have something like that in Winterberg, a little office that you can call out certain units... It's a relatively simple script to make, compared to the firestation script, but it's not extremely simple.

I know they have a similar one in winterburg, the dispatch office type thing, thats where i got my idea. lol. But i was thinking of having a single board with fire, ems and police all on one, with maybe different tabs? just to make it a bit interesting.

I know they have a similar one in winterburg, the dispatch office type thing, thats where i got my idea. lol. But i was thinking of having a single board with fire, ems and police all on one, with maybe different tabs? just to make it a bit interesting.

Actually I have one in mind for the dispatch office,why don't we make a cellphone work in the game like GTA 4 and we can call the fire,ems and police with their emergency phone numbers.Like 110 will call police,120 will call ems,and 119 will call fire.

what about a command to switch the controls of the vehicle to a 3rth person mode and steer with arrow keys

Just like in Faces of War or Heroes of World War II game, where you can even get your men in a tractor instead of a tank/car and then change from RTS to third person and drive it, hehe.

I'm sure they will make another emergency if they haven't got jobs with a bigger gaming company. Too popular a niche I would guess.

what about a command to switch the controls of the vehicle to a 3rth person mode and steer with arrow keys

Please keep the ideas a little bit realistic. You know this will never be added to the mod. You can't even assign new commands to keys.

Please keep the ideas a little bit realistic. You know this will never be added to the mod. You can't even assign new commands to keys.

what not realistic?, maybe not the arrow keys, but WASD is free so far as i know....

and why you know it wont be added? are you the creator of the mod? I dont think so..

what not realistic?, maybe not the arrow keys, but WASD is free so far as i know....

and why you know it wont be added? are you the creator of the mod? I dont think so..

Actually... I beg to differ, good sir. He actually has alot of experience with scripting, and everything else that is put into these games. Actually, he has pretty much created the game. lol. Even though the New York mod team and a few others have done things that have been thought to be impossible, this one actually is impossible. 1. your camera does not stay over the vehicle, so you'd end up crashing it everywhere. 2. It has absolutely no purpose, except make your response slower. 3. You can't assign keys. So, do a bit of research before you post and make stupid comments ^^ have fun!

and I.Q. -10. You lose the game.

I want to ask it is possible to make a sosi script with 4 diffrent sirens and buttons to it ? For example in Poland We have Wolf,DOG,LE-ON and MIX sirens in one.

It is possible, there has actually been a person whose done that, except with the Los Angeles mod ^^ I have a feeling it's extremely possible, that doesn't mean he'll do it, but it is possible ^^