Guest topol2b4u

Any ideas for new commands?

Guest topol2b4u

Hi everyone,

I have a question to everyone who loves EM4. What new commands would you like to have in this game? eg.

- Police officer would have "freeze" button and "shot" button seperatelly.

- More options for doctors (eg. call for help (another ambulance), make a diagnose, call paramedics to pick up the victim, prepare victim for transport)

- Firefighters with new different abilities such as "secure the area" ...

I'm waiting for new ideas !!!

Last update : 19.08 - 11:07

Ideas suggested so far:

- Engineers helicopter save people in the water

- Diver jump from helicopter to the water

- Button for all FF to connect / disconnect hoses from engine

- All FF enter 'their' engine and engine goes to base

- black blanket over dead bodies (available to stretcher, FF, police officer)

- button for hostage situations (SWAT) - tear gas, charge in, arrest

- Mayday button (police) - SWAT + 2 patrol cars arrives

- Mayday button (FF) - lightforce, two ambs and a HES

Guest topol2b4u
This is already in the winterberg mod.

It doesn't matter guys. Write commands that you like and you dislike. There are many commands already used in Winterberg mod which I think are great but I still think that there are many commands that can be created to make a game more ... interesting!

Guest topol2b4u

I want all your suggestions and I will do my best to make these commands. After I make them I will either make them available for mod makers or if I have time I will make own mod and put them there.

Well, I suppose I will give you a nice little challenge, seeing as you seem to be looking for one. I'd like to see a command to cover over deceased bodies, placing a blanket (preferably like yellow or fluorescent orange) over them... Though this should only be able if they are dead.

Think you can do it?

Guest topol2b4u

It can be done and I think that it was already done in Winterberg mod so I cbb to do it again. I'd like to collect all commands ideas and start making them in a while. On the other hand in Winterberg mod the cover is put automatically after doctor examies dead body. The idea of command making doctor put a cover is great! I hope to receive more good ideas like that so I can start working on it!

Hoppah did this in the LA Mod also. If the Coroners team pick up the body they are in a body bag. The bag is black though.

That is on the stretcher, it's a single model, I mean like to give a firefighter or someone a command to cover the body while awaiting Coroner to arrive for transport...

That's what most cops do. Why do you talk so much about China?

He's Chinese... Or at least I am pretty sure he is :)

That is on the stretcher, it's a single model, I mean like to give a firefighter or someone a command to cover the body while awaiting Coroner to arrive for transport...

He's Chinese... Or at least I am pretty sure he is :)

I am chinese :D, and btw for the stretcher,the US and most european countries and asian countries have wheels on the bottom of it.Why didn't he add that?

Guest miked9372
I am chinese :D, and btw for the stretcher,the US and most european countries and asian countries have wheels on the bottom of it.Why didn't he add that?

he did on his website under "more downloads"

what about a 'goto krispy kreme's' for police officers :)

no but in all seriousness how bout a 'mayday' command for police and fire? the police mayday would be something like this

*click POLICE MAYDAY* "161-Alpha to dispatch shot fired officers need assistance!!" and you would get a SWAT truck and the nearest two patrol cars

*click FIRE MAYDAY* "Command this is Engine 4 mayday, mayday, mayday, firefighters down" and you would get a lightforce, two ALS ambos and a HES

more or less im leaning toward the LA mod here because thats what i play, but i think it would be a cool feature

what about a 'goto krispy kreme's' for police officers :)

no but in all seriousness how bout a 'mayday' command for police and fire? the police mayday would be something like this

*click POLICE MAYDAY* "161-Alpha to dispatch shot fired officers need assistance!!" and you would get a SWAT truck and the nearest two patrol cars

*click FIRE MAYDAY* "Command this is Engine 4 mayday, mayday, mayday, firefighters down" and you would get a lightforce, two ALS ambos and a HES

Mayday is in winterberg mod :)