Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

for hoppah : is it possible to insert a script in the LA mod 2.0 for controlling the vehicle as in the mod Winterberg?

It is possible, it won't happen.

where can I find submod for the LA mod 2.0? please thank you

In the first post of this thread you can download the additional units submod for V2.0. And if you click "submods" in the LA MOD forum you can find lot's of other submods.

not sure whether this is a bug however

the large rescue ambulance from the additional units submod does not start a patrol after it has delivered patients to the hospital,

it just says this unit does not belong at the fire station.

No, that's not a bug and you shouldn't of posted it in this topic. Because it's 'bug' about Additional Units Submod you should put it in the the AUS topic.

sorry its my first time :s

not sure whether this is a bug however

the large rescue ambulance from the additional units submod does not start a patrol after it has delivered patients to the hospital,

it just says this unit does not belong at the fire station.

Posts moved to the correct topic.

Guest Eternal_Sailor_Moon

I'm highly impressed with the amount of detail put into a large number of the mods that are displayed here on Emergency-Planet. People like Hoppah have shown a great deal of skill with their works. Hopefully, the Los Angeles Mod will continue to improve.

How come when I install this mod, My EMS Car doesent actually change to an SUV, It just Looks like the Skin and lights have been changed?

Cool, I didn't know there seems to be an EMS SUV in the submod.

I'm highly impressed with the amount of detail put into a large number of the mods that are displayed here on Emergency-Planet. People like Hoppah have shown a great deal of skill with their works. Hopefully, the Los Angeles Mod will continue to improve.

Thanks

Well done Hoppah. I can't believe the amount of time you spend on these. Your work is why LA MOD is great! Great JOB.

His work is why LA Mod exists too :)