Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

:'( I'm crying for me and everyone else included in the credits that get no praise... Voodoo and nfspdf and a couple more.. We're all hurt :(

Oh I'm sorry, missed a few didn't I. I knew I was forgetting some.

Well,

Thank you NewFoundKing for all of your help towards LA MOD and the SUBMODs you produce/help. You too are the reason why LA mod is getting popular.

Voodoo, Thank you too for all the help you to do towards the LA MOD and the Submods. (I don't know you, but an appreciation is always nice)

nfspdf, I too Thank you for all the help you to do towards the LA MOD and the Submods. (I don't know you as well, but again, an appreciation is always nice to receive.

Me, I'm amazing, and newfinese... I've also hijacked Hoppah's topic..

You can arrest Voodoo on the LA map.. He's french and made most of the models XD

nfspdf made some older ones from Need For seped days

1) I agree,

2) Arrest? Well he did a great job.

3) Well good job for him too =D

i was able to fix MY copy of the game. the dditional units are great. BBUT the sirens are a little off... for example..the squad truck. heavy rescue have the q siren. thats great. but mixing the other sirens in there can give you a headache after a while... also the electrichorn as we call them here on the ambulance sounding every 5 secounds can be a little annoying. BUT all in all its a great mod