Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

Because I just released update v2.0.2 for the Los Angeles Mod I also released v1.2 of the Additional Units Submod. The new version contains the following:

- Compatible with Los Angeles Mod v2.0.2

- Added CHP Helicopter

- Added LASD Helicopter

More information and screenshots about the new helicopters can be found here.

Proceed to the first page of this topic to download the new version. It's highly advised to install the new version on a clean installation of the Los Angeles Mod.

Hopppah

Guest willsy7

OK

Silly question but i've just downloaded this sub mod, and it's sitting in my download docs. ... How do I get the sub mod to work on my LA mod ? I've downloaded Los_Angeles_Mod_v2-0_update202 (1), that I think has worked as i have the new police chopper.

Guest willsy7

just run the setup, it will do almost eveything automaticly, you just need to hit ''next'' (in most cases) if this don't work please give some more detailed information

It woorks :) taa

Question for Voodo: I cant quite make out what tear the US Border Patrol Chevrolet Tahoe is based off of. Would you mind disclosing what year the model was based off?

EDIT: Couldnt find a good pic originally but this looks to be the basis of your model minus this one doesnt have a brush guard/push bumper.

Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection Border Patrol Chevy Tahoe

Thx to hoppah and all the others for this submod its awsome but i have one question? is the impala meant to be a unmarked or a lapd patrol unit cuz when i installed this submod my impala is a unmarked instaed of a patrol unit and + the impala is missing the the option to chase and the 4 way lights.

ps: sry for the spelling im a french canadian

OHHH! In the later version that happens. Download the new version of PRL and it's marked and has a new light pattern! :P

thx for the info