Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

Topic reopened. I have removed some trash and off topic posts. The first post has been edited. I might release a beta of the submod soon, but some of the vehicles won't contain ANY lights because I can't push myself or others to spend time in editing lights anymore. Other people may add the lights as soon the beta has been released. :)

I'am sure that in first 48h after relase there will be about 3 pepole with completed, advanced lights. You can see a lot of so called "Lights Submod" that are really great.

Looking forward for relase.

well in all fairness, CFD and NFK are the only ones to do lights for the LA Mod in the grand scheme of things. I just did alterations.

Topic reopened. I have removed some trash and off topic posts. The first post has been edited. I might release a beta of the submod soon, but some of the vehicles won't contain ANY lights because I can't push myself or others to spend time in editing lights anymore. Other people may add the lights as soon the beta has been released. :)

Well lets have them with realistic lights. Steady burns etc. etc.

Heya

Little idea for further relases of this submod (or normal 2.0 v)

In em3 you got

These fellas

lafdemt.png

They was so awesome. In em3 I was using them for small accidents etc.

It would be great if you can put them ingame and add change clothes comm. :>

Next idea (from em3 too)

In em3 you got LAPD and CHP supervisor. Why don't add them now? LAPD supervisor could call SWAT trucks etc. So do CHP supervisor. They would add a lot of realism.

And next idea (i dont know where... so there)

In em3 FreePlay there was nice way to man trucks in station. You could board all of them, or call recruits in normal clothes and then change them to USAR, FF, SCBA whatever.

It was so awesome and I really want it in em4 :>>

Regards

Heya

In em3 you got

These fellas

lafdemt.png

Next idea (from em3 too)

In em3 you got LAPD and CHP supervisor. Why don't add them now? LAPD supervisor could call SWAT trucks etc. So do CHP supervisor. They would add a lot of realism.

In em3 FreePlay there was nice way to man trucks in station. You could board all of them, or call recruits in normal clothes and then change them to USAR, FF, SCBA whatever.

Regards

I want the LAPD minibus too.

Regards

that sounds awsome! it would be really realistic

I want the LAPD minibus too.

I want the furrtruck..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/10d...azombie/699.jpg

Edit:

Seriously, what is it what you want? A release of this submod as soon as possible or postponing the release for a month, because I need to model more vehicles? I want to release the submod within a month and there is NO time to model more vehicles because testing and fixing bugs takes alot of time too.

Hoppah

What personal will the army amblulance be able to carry - i know it's not on the new personal list - but will there be a new army medic

There will be no army medics yet. The soldiers are already able to stabilize and carry people, so they you can put patients in the army ambulance.

Guest mrpolice1996
There will be no army medics yet. The soldiers are already able to stabilize and carry people, so they you can put patients in the army ambulance.

OK, thanks :)

Guest NMDanny

but you can't use carry command to put someone inside a ambulance/vehicle. for that we need paramedic stretcher team

is there in real life a LAPD Van/Prisoner van? i would like to see a LAPD prisoner transport vehicle, instead LASD

Heya

In em3 you got

These fellas

lafdemt.png

Next idea (from em3 too)

Regards

These are not ideas for a submod, but ideas for the Los Angeles Mod itself. You and some others are totally missing the point of this submod. The Additional Units submod is about new vehicles and not about new functions and other gameplay related elements. That's why I wrote this in the first post:

Besides a new command to deploy the ATF Mobile Command Post the submod will not contain any new commands or other gameplay related features.
but you can't use carry command to put someone inside a ambulance/vehicle. for that we need paramedic stretcher team

is there in real life a LAPD Van/Prisoner van? i would like to see a LAPD prisoner transport vehicle, instead LASD

You can, as I made the appropiate changes to the scripts and the units. Don't you think I didn't think about that? And you should read my previous post too before I am going to lock this topic down again. I just revealed an indication for a release and suddenly everyone wants even more vehicles??

like wtf, give me some time to fix bugs and release the beta...