Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

Guest jaywilly

I had previously installed the Unmarked Units Submod. When I installed the Additional Units Submod, when I dispatched the "Marked" LAPD Imapala, I'm getting the unmarked Impala. Is anyone else having this problem and if so how can I fix it.

I tried uninstalling the mod and submod, then re-installed it with the additional units submod, but I am still getting the unmarked impala, could somebody please help me with this.

Guest policefreak

I love the sirens and the submod is awesome Hoppah!

Bugs: If you select the ATF agent of Border Patrol guy and move your cursor over the water a spawn symbol comes up and if you click the water a patrol car is called. Also the USCG rescue worker cannot get in the new coast guard helicopter when it has landed. And last the coast guard helicopter makes the noise of the rotor spinning when it is on the ground.

Guest NMDanny

this submod is very cool

but how you did that soldiers can carry without stretcher injured people to the Humvee ?

These agents are not supposed to have that command at all. I just copied the prototype file of the LAPD officer and forgot to delete the commands later.

can you change the command so they will ATF SWAT?like with the fbi (put helmet armor and be able to use mp5 ... ) and add MP5 to the ATF vehicles

and are you going to update the ATF SWAT? cause they look exactly like normal swat. i think in real life they use sometimes gas masks etc (when dealing with drugs)

Guest NMDanny
Hoppah love your work.

The new coast guard helicopter likes good. When you pick up an person that hurt, it will not let helicopter return to base and will not let FF work on the person.

Keep up good work Hoppah :):)

Tech Helis aren't supposed to return someone to HQ. they are to move people to safety and unload them so FF/PM stretcher team will pick him to ambulance.

but the new heli does have bugs, you can't enter it with the Air Tech Guy after exitting

Guest firecracker2222

hey all tried to downlaod the mod and when i go to run it it gives me a message that says files corrupt. i have tried to download it mulit times. im running 911 FR on Vista 64 bit. and thoughts?

No, it's quite the opposite in fact. See this post for more info.

lol that was to funny, thanks!

I had previously installed the Unmarked Units Submod. When I installed the Additional Units Submod, when I dispatched the "Marked" LAPD Imapala, I'm getting the unmarked Impala. Is anyone else having this problem and if so how can I fix it.

Well the impalas from the submods use the exact same prototype file name, so one or the other has to be updated.

this submod is very cool

but how you did that soldiers can carry without stretcher injured people to the Humvee ?

For the soldiers with out strechers, its been like this for ages. FF/PM and FF/EMTs can pick up bodies with out a strecher and put them in the Mass Cassaulity Unit or Coroners Van.

hey all tried to downlaod the mod and when i go to run it it gives me a message that says files corrupt. i have tried to download it mulit times. im running 911 FR on Vista 64 bit. and thoughts?

Just ignore it and hit ok, its a side effect of the exe installer.

Good. Only an idea for a next version of basic LA MOD> wHY don't you add CHASE script to LAPD charger? it haven't!

You mean Border Patrol Charger? LAPD Charger has the chase command.

Guest jaywilly
Well the impalas from the submods use the exact same prototype file name, so one or the other has to be updated.

Is that something I can do myself, or will it have to be done by Hoopah?

How can I spawn the Rescue ambulance in Fire station 1. Where the two ALS ambulances are I want to RA's.What codes do I use and what codes do I replace.Also what file are they in?

Thanks,MT275

Like I said, the large RA doesn't fit in station 1. They will get stuck because 3 of them spawn on the same spots as the normal ambulances.

Guest M1n1d0u

hi , nice work i found two bug :

1- when you order your medic to take some object in the large RA (EMS bag ...) the gear doors open in the wrong way

2- when you order your engiener to get out of the USCG you can't order anyone to enter in the chop

a question: why have ATF Command Truck the deploy command? This command do nothing. Is only for decoration or what?

It does nothing, it's decoration just like all of the other units in the submod which serve no purpose in the game. That's exactly the reason why I made this submod.

Is that something I can do myself, or will it have to be done by Hoopah?

I am not responsible for other submods. I am not going to make the Additional Units submod compatible with other submods either. I already have the 'responsibility' with the name: 'Los Angeles mod'.