Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

Guest Fitz62STG

The US Coast Guard used to be part of the Transportation Department, during war time the USCG, when activated in the correct capacity falls under the Department of Defense. After 9-11 in 2001 the USCG was realigned and is now a component of the US Department of Homeland Security. The move makes sense since they are tasked with maintaing the maritime security of the USA. Here's a link to the USCG http://www.uscg.mil/ .

The US Coast Guard used to be part of the Transportation Department, during war time the USCG, when activated in the correct capacity falls under the Department of Defense. After 9-11 in 2001 the USCG was realigned and is now a component of the US Department of Homeland Security. The move makes sense since they are tasked with maintaing the maritime security of the USA. Here's a link to the USCG http://www.uscg.mil/ .

:welcome: to the forums.

Guest NMDanny

this looks like very cool submod

the border guard,coast guard and atf look good

are you going to update the Camaro and LEV lights and commands like chase ?

will the big ambulance have more space for injuried people? if not it should have because im sure in real life in LA some ambulances have more space for injuried people

Guest mrpolice1996

will the big ambulance have more space for injuried people? if not it should have because im sure in real life in LA some ambulances have more space for injuried people

No, i asked that, it won't :1046274283_heul:

the border guard,coast guard and atf look good

are you going to update the Camaro and LEV lights and commands like chase ?

You can change the amount of spaces for injured people yourself though ;)

Guest mrpolice1996
It just needs to be released, why are we waiting so long the models are all done.

I think it's the lights which are taking time

Voodoo_Operator is doing the lights for the most of the vehicles in this submod. I gave him all the time he needs, so the only thing you can do is wait. The mod will be released as soon as possible when the lights are done.

Another new vehicle for the submod. :blush:

A LAPD Chevrolet Impala! Screenshots (from the editor):

impala1t.th.jpg

impala2p.th.jpg

Chevrolet Impala model by MikeyPI

Skin by police189

Modified by Hoppah

Note: The model is not the same as the civilian version of the Chevrolet Impala in the mod. This one was made by MikeyPI at the same time Carman made one too by coincidence. Although MikeyPI's version has doors, so I decided to use his one in the submod instead. :)

Hoppah

Guest matt31896
The lights of the vehicles are still not finished. :)

Really, more waiting, the anticipation is boiling in the LA Mod fan section of my brain, that or the LONG history lesson that was almost pointless today :( .

EDIT: I was in the makings of this post for too long obviously, THE CAR IS AWSOME, I LOVE IT!!!!! :gut:

I hate to ask this but what is the make and model of the lightbar that all the LAPD units are using in the mod, I have seen it on the roofs of the neighboring city's units, but still have no idea, and is it a really popular type in LA, because it seems very odd looking and non-american is the only way I can really put it. By the way, great job mikey on the impala, looks great.