Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

:danke: Hoppah, didn't know and it has been driving me nuts not being able to figure that out, and again is it really popular out in LA, because its only used by one dpt in my state that I know of.

*Quick Note*: The most popular lightbar in my state seems to be the whelen justice, although there are still units running around with whelen edge bars, but they are being fazed out.

Guest matt31896

1) Don't double post unless you say sorry ;)

2) I don't think it can, the origional tec chopper can't neither can the Jayhawk, so the HG-65 shouldn't be any different

3) Oh No, Hoppah ran out of popcorn!!!!! :gaehnen:

Nope, no vehicles will be replaced. :)

But will this disable the unmarked submod units untill we reedit the files?

Cool!!!

But I still hate those new Federal Signal light bars.

Well... :>

Glad Im not the only one! Indiana State Police is moving to them on there newer vics and I hate them!

I guess so...... It's not that difficult though, is it :P

For me, no. Load up Araxis Merge and compare my script with the new scripts one by one and good to go, but itd be nice to have them compatible from the start :P

Yeh the new fed bars, are not as nice as thier older onces, itd be really cool if the units could have Fed Sig Jetsonics, now those are some kick ass looking bars:

Examples for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

State boys use them on the older vics still, I hate those! The only light bars I really like these days are LED bars for the most part. There may be a few non led bars I like but none come to mind right away.

Guest matt31896
Yep i did promise you all ill make this compatitable in v1.1.3 which will be out after this is released and it will also be compatitable withy the amr ambulance submod :)

YES :raucher: !!!!!

Guest Harpoon731
you cant have the car running while you do a traffic stop

Really? I find that odd, since the town next to me is all Impalas and they leave them running during traffic stops. (I did a ride along this past month)

Anyways Back to topic!

Can't wait see this one released :)