Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

Are you going to tell people how to disable certain vehicles from appearing ingame. I know I don't want to use all the extra units.?

Technically he could do this with the installer. Just make XML files with all the units in it, and then we can choose in the installer menu which units we want. Since the game wont find prototypes for the items not installed, it wont show them in the dispatch menu.

Are you going to tell people how to disable certain vehicles from appearing ingame. I know I don't want to use all the extra units.?

submod.th.jpg

Something like this?

The base file have the units disabled by their unit.xml files and the extra options installs the correct unit.xml files.

submod.th.jpg

Something like this?

The base file have the units disabled by their unit.xml files and the extra options installs the correct unit.xml files.

dang man no fair u made me have to go back and check the 1st post for the release lol :1046274283_heul:

hows the mod coming?

Just a minor question.

I assume creating building isn't as hard as re-skinning. So, I was wondering will their be an HQ for each respective unit?

1 for the Coast Guard

1 for the Board Patrol

1 for the FBI / ATF (more like a government building)

.. so forth.

Just curious, Thanks.

I assume creating building isn't as hard as re-skinning

Depends on how you look at it. Its easy enough to put the building on the map, but keep in mind, this would require some scripting depending on how the building functions. The scripts wouldnt have to be written from scratch but still take time to modify. My guess would be no, but hey, I could be wrong :P

Moddeling a building can be hard too, especially the texturing part. There won't be any new HQ's, because of the scripts I have to make again and I don't think these buildings would be very useful. Same thing counts for most of the vehicles this submod actually adds.

Looking forward to the release :)

Will the large rescue ambulance be able to transport more units and more injured people than a regular one?

It says somewhere on the earlier pages that it will not have additional space, but if you want to, you can always change that in the editor :)