Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

Guest mrpolice1996

I presume this will be made compatible with v2.0 when it's released?

BTW: thanks for the update hoppah. I love the helicopter now it's fixed. Is the new helicopter fastest?

additionalunitsheader.jpg

You can download v1.0 of the submod now. You can install this one over the older v0.1b version.

You can find more information in the first post.

Fixed bugs in v1.0:

- Fixed problems with USCG Dolphin

- Removed Change Clothes command from Border Patrol officer

- ATF officers can now get tactical gear to change into an ATF SWAT officer

- ATF SWAT officers can remove the tactical to change into an ATF officer

- Added Chase command to several vehicles

- Fixed some lighting issues (thanks to Newfoundking)

Please report bugs and other issues in this topic.

Hoppah

but there is one next bug - SWAT SUV doors open wrong!!!

Guest Grizzly
Isn't it edit>command not edit>script.

Select the vehicle you want to edit. Click edit and commands and then find Vcmdfollow and click the arrow to add it to the vehicle's command list.

Ok, only a last question.... when i start the Mod Editor i see only a space with squares and how to "see" for exemple the LAPD CHARGER? At lest i understood that if i go on "create new map" it appears the list of models and units of the original E4 package and however i can't click on "edit" it says me "Select your mod first".....what it mean? I'm only a sketchup modeller so i don't know anything about the MOD EDITOR :WTF::help: :23_31_4:

Guest Grizzly
1. I am not responsible for your mistakes. The command is there. Here's a screenshot I just made (LA Mod v1.9.3 + Additional Units Submod v0.1b):

em4deluxe20091108230841.th.jpg

2. Why did you post it in the Additional Units Submod topic? The LAPD Dodge Charger has nothing to do with the submod...

Hoppah

Ok sorry...AND NO I DON'T MEAN BORDER CHARGER!!(4th TIME I SAY) :rolleyes:

Guest mrpolice1996
Thank's a lot !

No problem ;)

I know multiplayer wouldn't work if one person had the submod and one didn't but if you both had the submod.. well i think it might work...i'm not sure. :)

Ok, only a last question.... when i start the Mod Editor i see only a space with squares and how to "see" for exemple the LAPD CHARGER? At lest i understood that if i go on "create new map" it appears the list of models and units of the original E4 package and however i can't click on "edit" it says me "Select your mod first".....what it mean? I'm only a sketchup modeller so i don't know anything about the MOD EDITOR :WTF::help: :23_31_4:

Start the editor and click on modifications at the top. Click on the LA Mod and wait for it to load. The squares are normal in the editor. When the LA mod has loaded click on vehicles and find the LAPD Charger. Click on edit and commands. Find Vcmdfollow and click the arrow pointing to the right to add it to the car's commands.

Guest mrpolice1996

I doubt it:

Who says I am going to add more vehicles to the mod? I don't have time for useles things like this and you are free to make these cars yourself.