Guest wheawell

NEW MOD(airport)-mod need team

Is that sketch up? Need to have the right software to get it into Zmodeler.

Its scketchup pro, it work in zmodeler fine, axes and everything is fine (:

Have imported it to the editor to, worked.

EDIT Your posts! You do not need to post two messages in a row when yours is the last one in line you can just edit them instead of double posting.

Guest wheawell

Edited by: MikeyPI Reason-Merged posts for the last time without issuing warning.

MREDIT.jpg

See Where Arrow Points? USE THAT BUTTON!

bit of map and some modles we need allsort if you whant to help look one the the frist page

Just to make it clear, we dont gonna make exactley thoose buildings that is on the airport:P

Fire staion, skins might be changed later:

2d9a0xl.jpg

Mikey, when did somebody double posted this? Just to make it clear, we dont gonna make exactley thoose buildings that is on the airport:P I did post that before wheawell did post how much we have done.

Cybex, even though it is not related to you I will explain it, it is ok to post the same username twice in a row if a reasonable duration has passed, however, wheawell is incapable of understanding that when we are speaking of hours, that is totally unacceptable.. His original post and the one immediately following it were within roughly 7 hours of one another. The exceptions to double posting are whenever something important has changed (such as you have additional screen shots you wish to include, or days have passed since the last post in a thread. Wheawell has double posted several times and every time I have merged them for him without doing any further actions, in this topic alone I believe I am up to # 4 of merging his posts. It is allright to respond as you have when speaking to lushinho for example, double and triple posting is not permitted however, with the exceptions I've listed above being considered reasonable enough exceptions to do such acts... In all other instances double posting is not necessary and instead you should use the EDIT POST button.

Double Posting-Posting twice with the same username in a row, even if the content is different, there is an edit post button when you are logged in that permits you to edit your posts, it is there to prevent multiple posts from the same user in a line.

There gonna be more plane skins but i dont think i will post everytime i finsh one:p Might get a little boring with just one type of plane.

Thanks for good comments :cheers-mate:

Might give an update for the map tomorrow ;)

Are you not working on the other stuff as well as the plane?

Yes i am ;)

Im working on the map, and some modells^^ The planes is just reskins so its not taking long time.

Guest wheawell

if any one what to help pm or cybexx or email me at adamwheawell@hotmail.co.uk or adam.wheawell@hotmail.co.uk thanks to anyone hows what to help

How many times are you going to bump your own thread by "DOUBLE POSTING"...?

Learn to "EDIT" your previous post :protest:

You should have read it (It's on page 1 and page 2), and you even replied to the first warning.

If you keep ignoring the administrators, you might recive more warings.

They have been telling you nicely many times not to double post :(

This time he's within the rules as time has went by he did not technically double post, though morally bumping his thread is kind of pointless, generally you should reserve posting to things that are actually productive, now I could sit here all day and post "I found a penny!", "I want a cookie" or other useless things, but it certainly does not help my modification's cause... But he's fully right, should you double post again chances are you'll see MR. Warn.

warned.jpg

But he's fully right, should you double post again chances are you'll see MR. Warn.

Uooo! There's a MR.EDIT and a MR. Warn! I love 'um! By the way, I might be able to help you make a map if I' not busy with the 3,4, or 5 other maps I have to make!