Guest wheawell

NEW MOD(airport)-mod need team

I have a question to all readers: Do you have an idea of what the engineer can be? Cant find any pictures or anything about engineers on the airport, so if you have an idea, tell me:D Thinking of making an NTSB if i cant find anything else.

I have a question to all readers: Do you have an idea of what the engineer can be? Cant find any pictures or anything about engineers on the airport, so if you have an idea, tell me:D Thinking of making an NTSB if i cant find anything else.

Look up airport mechanic. My guess is either a Ford E-Series van, a Chevy Express 3500 or similar, or a Truck with a utility bed, similar to the LA Mod HES.

Fast update: USBP (US Border and Protection)officer is done.

Picture might be added later here

New update:

Sky harbor Division F1 skin done! (Currently converting in Zmodeler)

10icaoo.jpg

Sorry for that double posting...

Anyways, when i have finished school, two days again to do, i will have plenty of time to work on the mod^^

So i will probubetly have an update soon to you^^

Midnight upadate, cant double post again.

9qur2t.jpg

The Rescue 13, not done thought.

Technically speaking, people should just use common sense and update their topics when they have something to update with. They should not run around posting in topics to just bump a thread up, there is no use in doing that. By Update I mean an actual update, not I will update the topic in a few days or something of the like, unless someone specifically ASKS for said update there is no reason to be wasting the time putting in a post.

Now I think we can move on off of that since it is no longer an issue. :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Update !

The rescue 13. It is finished, but this picture was taken before i did leave to englan so its four weeks old. It has changed alittle since the picture was taken.

2czz2q.jpg