Guest wheawell

NEW MOD(airport)-mod need team

Guest wheawell

3D Modeler - Units, People, Buildings, Etc.

Skinner - Coloring the 3D models

Map Editor - Using game Editor to make missions.

Scripter - Adding new scripts to the Mod.

project manger-Cybexx

adviser-get people involed

website builder-relly good web site manger and a team

it's going to be about Phoenix Sky Harbor airport and i will based on thing happed at airport like people getting drug in and it will be like everthing what happen at a airport

if your inchesed plz pm adam wheawell

here some pic

post-4109-1243087377_thumb.jpg

post-4109-1243087385_thumb.jpg

post-4109-1243087398_thumb.jpg

post-4109-1243087410_thumb.jpg

post-4109-1243087423_thumb.jpg

post-4109-1243087446_thumb.gif

Anyway this is my idea he stolen from Tokyo Mod. :1046276128_motz:

It would be very hard to do Atlanta Airport. You might do better with another Airport that wasn't too complex. Plus it one of the biggest Airports in the US.

I might just have to try... To see if the I could do a freeplay when working on the Haneda Airport mission.

The underground would have to be plan out majorly and drawn to fit to a size of a huge airport.

A airport is like a whole new Mod in itself in some places. The have their own Police, Medical, Tech, and Fire Departments.

Alot of mods to make.

Guest wheawell

that the hull point i did't stolen i useing the idea beocuse it be a good one and i bin think about this for awhile and i only just saw youres today ok

regands

adam wheawell

i reely whont to this mod

Guest wheawell

thanks

if you whont to take part pm

if you what to help plz help thanks adam wheawell

you can mail at adamwheawell@hotmail.co.uk if you whant to join

USE EDIT! 4 posts in a row?!

Edited by wheawell

Guest jacob1029
Anyway this is my idea he stolen from Tokyo Mod. :1046276128_motz:

It would be very hard to do Atlanta Airport. You might do better with another Airport that wasn't too complex. Plus it one of the biggest Airports in the US.

I might just have to try... To see if the I could do a freeplay when working on the Haneda Airport mission.

The underground would have to be plan out majorly and drawn to fit to a size of a huge airport.

A airport is like a whole new Mod in itself in some places. The have their own Police, Medical, Tech, and Fire Departments.

Alot of mods to make.

How the hell did he steal you idea?

If anything he was inspired but you can't steal an idea, oh wait you copyrighted it didnt you?My mistake then sorry. (hint of sarcasm)

But come on this is an emergency site so you might expect its members having a slight understanding on the law :1046276128_motz:

Not to put fuel on the fire but in wheawell's defence anyone can "come up with the idea" to make an airport map. So I don't think he "stole" the idea. Now if Commander Rasseru already made an Atlanta Airport map then he'd be stealing the idea but still the can be completely different w/ mission types and all. But for an airport map the regular EM4 freeplay missions would SUCK you would have to model more planes like small ones and jets that crash so that it would be a real airport map.

You guys took my comment too seriously. Ideas get stolen or inspired a lot in the forums.

I just hate when they just create new teams to do the same Mod than let a current team is doing or wish to do. People should help the current team than more creating an new team.

I wish you luck on getting a team... If you could?

Guest wheawell

what does that mean

i relly whont to do this mod and i relly need a team if you whont to take part pm or email at adamwheawell@hotmail.co.uk plz

regand

adam wheawell

Don't make me get out MR. EDIT again; USE the EDIT BUTTON DO NOT POST TWICE IN A ROW!

You guys took my comment too seriously. Ideas get stolen or inspired a lot in the forums.

I just hate when they just create new teams to do the same Mod than let a current team is doing or wish to do. People should help the current team than more creating an new team.

I wish you luck on getting a team... If you could?

I agree on Commander Rasseru. I also know that it might have been a feeling of theft, as CR might have been excited/happy about he got that idea, and then someone else does it too.

And yes, it is a feeling of simulates, so i understand that CR is abit annoyed.

Might have been one of the exclusive features in Commander Rasseru's Tokyo Mod.

Regards

Lasse

nope, just a fantasy airport from space! Kidding, its gonna be based arround Phoenix Sky Harbor airport, im not sure if we gonna have the whole airport or just a part of it.

Todolist

Legend:

Yellow=Model done, need skin

Red=Not started yet

Green=Finish

Pink= Not desided yet / Might not be in first version

FireDept:

Sky Harbor Division F1

Sky Harbor Division F2

Sky Harbor Division Attack 19

Sky Harbor Division Batallion 19

Fire Enige 92

Phoenix Fire Dept. Command

LawEnforment:

US Border and Protection Patrol Heli

US Border Patrol and Protection SUV

US Border Patrol and Protection - Ddoge Charger

FBI Vehicle

ATF Truck

HealthDept.

AMR Ambulance

Rescue 13

Reserve Rescue

People:

FBI Agent

Fire Fighter

US Customs and Protection officer

Paramedic w/ Strecher

Paramedic

Buildings:

FireStation1

LawEnforment station

Hospital

More to be added, reason for LawEnformentHQ and not police station is because there is a really big possibility that there wont be any regular police units.

Homepage

Last update: Sky Harbor Divison F1

Thanks.

You other guys, a question, is it possible to scale in the editor or does i have to do it in Zmodeler? The model is way to big to use if i dont scale it.