jab16

Miami-Dade Private Mod

He obviously hasn't done much editor work, so when he saw the Ladder platform out disconnected from the truck, he assumed a fault...

however in the editor, there is a disconnection between the ladder and the platform, but it goes away when you play the game... I'm sure hoppah has it explained somewhere, but I am too lazy to find where.

UPDATE:

I have finished two police skins the one on the right is the Miami-dade Schools police car and the one on the left is the Broward county sheriffs car. I used the port police and airport police cars because i was unable to find pictures or confurm that miami has a deticated airport and port division. The school police car has all custom lights made from scratch.

post-2914-1243290275_thumb.jpg

Comments? also I will make a harbor and port police car if someone can provide pictures of them please enjoy

thanks i just finished the a city of miami police car will post pictures tommarow, btw got a few questions

1) what do miami SWAT or SERT team trucks look like?

2) dose miami have a police search and rescue unit and what dose it look like?

3) what color of unmarked CV crown vics do they use

4) Do they use marked suv's what do they look like

5) what do capital police look like?

Just post links to conserve space

Guest Dom911
UPDATE:

I have finished two police skins the one on the right is the Miami-dade Schools police car and the one on the left is the Broward county sheriffs car. I used the port police and airport police cars because i was unable to find pictures or confurm that miami has a deticated airport and port division. The school police car has all custom lights made from scratch.

post-2914-1243290275_thumb.jpg

Comments? also I will make a harbor and port police car if someone can provide pictures of them please enjoy

Miami Dade does not have diffrerent vehs for their airport, just their regular marked units

Guest Dom911
thanks i just finished the a city of miami police car will post pictures tommarow, btw got a few questions

replies to questions:

1. Miami or Miami Dade?

2. Yes, both Miami and Miami Dade have their own Search and Rescue

3. Numerous colors, their is not one specific color

4. City of Miami has a marked SUV k-9, Miami Dade has no marked SUV's

5. Capital Police shouldnt matter since Floridas capital is 8 hours away from Miami, but ill find a pic for you and post it on the Mod site

UPDATE:

I have finished two police skins the one on the right is the Miami-dade Schools police car

Wow they have there own PD cars for schools? All we have is the regular cvs marked just like the city. One or two may say School Safety across the top or bottom of the rear window.

Thanks for the website it really helps thanks, xplorer yes miami has school police cars they make good traffic units ingame with my custom lights ;):happy:

Guest Taylor

FDLE is Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, they have all the major government buildings, unless it's like the FBI where they've got their own security. I've seen FDLE around the port and stuff, not sure if they patrol there.

Here is their official website

www.fdle.state.fl.us

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/westside/5.../flcapital.html

Guest Dom911
Wow they have there own PD cars for schools? All we have is the regular cvs marked just like the city. One or two may say School Safety across the top or bottom of the rear window.

Yes thye do, Dade County School Board, they wont be aorund much longer, school budget has them in turmoil

Guest Taylor
Yes thye do, Dade County School Board, they wont be aorund much longer, school budget has them in turmoil

lol, same with us up here in Broward if things aren't straightened out.

so what i really need you floradians help with right now is two things involving pictures,

1) miami and miami-dade SERT or SWAT trucks

2) miami and miami-dade POLICE search and rescue units

These are units that i need to find so i do not need to get rid of some

thank you in advance

Your faviorte miami miami-dade skinner,

Jab16 :12::P;)

PS: thanks for the link taylor it may come in handy latter ok by again