jab16

Miami-Dade Private Mod

i don't know when lol how long did it take you to get a hang of. also which is harder a building or a veichel and finaly where do you find low polygaun models?

mod is going good

1. I use 3DS Max, because Zmodeler is difficult to me beleive it or not, the only thing I use Zmodeler for is Scaling the model and UV Mapping.

2. Buildings are easier, vehicles are not that hard once you get the hang of it, the worst part is UV Mapping. :(

3. You can go to www.turbosquid.com, they have some low-poly and high-poly models. (but they're not free)

I meant how is EMCUnits mod going, but sure, okay. Lol :)

1. I use 3DS Max, because Zmodeler is difficult to me beleive it or not, the only thing I use Zmodeler for is Scaling the model and UV Mapping.

2. Buildings are easier, vehicles are not that hard once you get the hang of it, the worst part is UV Mapping. :(

3. You can go to www.turbosquid.com, they have some low-poly and high-poly models. (but they're not free)

I am working with emc and I must say he has some cool models

bama1234

I use Zanoza because i got used her first

I want 3d Max to but when i saw that his weight is more them 2 GB :1046275767_ugly: last desire to download it dies :mellow:

Last that we have done is a new gun mp5a4 in future we vill create glock

Last news you can see on our site

bama1234

I use Zanoza because i got used her first

I want 3d Max to but when i saw that his weight is more them 2 GB :1046275767_ugly: last desire to download it dies :mellow:

Last that we have done is a new gun mp5a4 in future we vill create glock

Last news you can see on our site

The 3ds Max is only 912MB I believe, or at least the trial is.

I'll be sure to check the website for updates. :)

WAIT so since i need to skin the other skin for the unit to get acess to the for the front and back could i just copy and paste the first skin over the second?

ok update:

I have completed the ladder truck, a amr box ambulance, and 80% of a heavy rescue truck. Also i have created a volinteer fire unit as seen below ( can hold five ). The back lightbar can be swithced on as a directional light and the unit carries all the basic equitment. EMT bag, flares, cones, fire extenguisher, ect. The veichel has the abality to patrol and standby and more. The people in front are the volinteer fire fighters ( hoppahs firemen with no helmet ) they have basic functions such as heal, use fire extingisher,lift objects and some other things ( will find out later i just exited out accidently ) the main role of the volinteer firefighter i made is to handel small situations until the main units can arrive ( ones at stations ) The firefighter has the ability to call almost all fire units and a police car. These units are most affective in heavely trafficed areas.

Picture:

post-2914-1242522055_thumb.jpg

Ps: will get up pic of amr and ladder truck along with ingame of volinteer firefighters in action later ENJOY

Thats nice, jab. :)

I'd repaint the truck though, give MDFD markings or something. BTW ive been working on a model that the MDFD uses, I'll let you see it soon when its done. Gonna put it in the NY mod, hopefully.

i would repaint it but stupid game won't let me reskin it :1046274283_heul:

i look foward to seeing the model :grinsevil:

Here's the model, I put a Miami Dade skin on it for looks.

Reduced 91%

Attached Image

1024 x 768 (673.17K)

It will be in my NYC Mod as a regular engine.

bama1234 give that for me

http://radikal.ru/F/s52.radikal.ru/i136/09...8bbb19d9607.jpg

I vill put this to our full mod

Since this is still a Private Mod? Shame you can't release it as a Public Mod. A lot of other new things can be add and seem pretty cool too.

Commander Rasseru Jab16's mod is private

My mod is Public and creating on our site

[Posts merged by Pyrothijs, please use the edit button to prevent double posting]

jab16, Where on earth did you get that fire station at, it rocks. Can you tell us, me mostly, where you got that from please?

- Jon

well actually it was under missionspec and it was one of the tatorial buildings at the bottom i was ganna edit it so you could see inside the doors would work like those in the main station but then my computer screwed over.

I am making a new model that is for NY and Miami Dade. Just thought I'd show this to Jab and see what you think, [is this accurate, because I know nothing about Miami].

Let me know and please rate, I am new to modelling. :)

well i don't know what it has in relation to miami but a simaliar unit there with that type of front is the miami-dade fire rescue command 1. it looks really good i hope to puck up modeling sometime in the future but one q, how long did it take for that?

I give it a............9.4

Update Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

OK i finished the following sofar Ready? AMR box ambulance, miami-dade fire rescue ambulance type 1, miami-dade fire rescue ambulance type 2, Usar truck, ladder truck, battalion chief, Miami-dade fire rescue Command 1, miami-dade fire rescue special rescue unit ( formally brush truck ), and the volinteer fire CV unit. Please leave comments enjoy :laugh:

PICTURE:

post-2914-1243029664_thumb.jpg