jab16

Miami-Dade Private Mod

ok guys quick update. these are all the units i have finished. Border patrol hummer, homeland security blackhawk, ladder truck, ambulance, FHP CV, FHP charger and the homeland security agents. but i am still waiting for my boat jacking event to happen. LOL, enjoy

post-2914-1240191700_thumb.jpg

ps: i hope to make this unit within the next day or two! ( for the port and customs area )

http://vivirlatino.com/i/2007/09/05.douglas.ap.jpg

Guest EMSTEAM

keep up the good work, hope to see this open to public soon. If you need any pictures PM me I can get you them. and FYI I have never seen a Border Patrol vehicle in Miami or the surrounding cities.

Guest Dom911
Ok guys i have been working on reskinning hoppahs models to make a miami-dade emergency services submod. i hope to have some pics of the ladder truck and ambulance out soon. Please do not ask for this to be released via privite messiage, pleses giv me some feedback enjoy :beer::prop:

EDIT: here is a picture of the ladder truck and ambulance personally i think the ambulance may be to yellow.

post-2914-1240091367_thumb.jpg

post-2914-1240091392_thumb.jpg

Jab, thank you very much for doing this, I live in Miami and have been waiting for a reskin for a long time. I can get you pics of whatever you need since i have a station near my house, plus I have some pics on my puter. Miami-Dade police has new cars and light bars now.

They also have some red trucks, but its a "tribute" emgine to September 911

Guest Dom911
keep up the good work, hope to see this open to public soon. If you need any pictures PM me I can get you them. and FYI I have never seen a Border Patrol vehicle in Miami or the surrounding cities.

actually I have friends in the Border patrol and have seen numerous border patrol trucks

Well there would probably be some sort of border patrol in that area, maybe just customs, because of proimity to cuba

Not just Cuba, the entire caribbean

Guest Dom911
Ok guys thank you bama for the pic and taylor your pics really helped me with the FHP charger which be done tommarow. Here is a pic of the finished CV FHP patrol car in action with ambulance 4 and ladder 6 responding to a birth of a child enjoy :12:

post-2914-1240104783_thumb.jpg

ps: i hope to have us customs blackhawk done by later tonight

Jab, its awesome you included FHP, but you should skin the police cars to Miami-Dade Police, since FHP only responds to accidents on State roads. Ill include some pics of random equipment:

The police car is a tad bit older but still used I will try to get you a new pic also.

chieftruck.jpg

tributepumper.jpg

frtruck.jpg

AIRRescue.jpg

chopper-1.jpg

Fireboat.jpg

aerialtruck.jpg

MDPD.jpg

MDFDEngine.jpg

i am using the normal map right now but added a few newish events and things. I hope to make a new one though :12:

Normal map as in the original freeplay map from the game, the original deluxe freeplay, original la mod, or original la mod deluxe(is there such a thing)? I just dont recognize that intersection from any maps I played. :s

Normal map as in the original freeplay map from the game, the original deluxe freeplay, original la mod, or original la mod deluxe(is there such a thing)? I just dont recognize that intersection from any maps I played. :s

He did that in the editor and just loaded a map texture.

Guest Taylor

There are BP, USCustoms, DHS, FBI, the works around Miami. Miami is where all major Gov't stuff is located. There is some up in West Palm Beach too.. I've seen a few BP hanging around here. There is a Customs and Border Protection boat in my area, for drugs, I occasionally see USCG helicopters on the beach and the like.

FHP Charger is really nice.

CBP/BP HMMVV

2739155310_a9de87ae76.jpg

We use them for transporting detainees back, and sometimes storing what we've found in drug trucks and the like.

Here a vid from a engine made by me:

If you want, I have pics from the engine

Btw, 1500 post

very nice vid i appricate how everyone is helping me. Do you know what that truck is used for? ( special opps, pumper,ect)

congrads on the 1500 post

^he didnt make the map so the editor has nothing to do with it. :P I think you thought i said incident when I said intersection.

I was talking about this pic:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...ost&p=76390

Yes, I know. The picture of the "child birth" as Jab says? The intersection with the cars and fire truck and ambulance? That picture was taken in the editor.

Guest piloting

That's awesome , too bad miami-dade doesn't have ladder trucks they use Quints by Pierce Qantum and well they use dif types of rescue .

But heck i wouldn't mind having this :prop:

Sorry for the double post but i think my pic will make up for it. the miami-dade police car and the truck in the first picture Dom911 posted enjoy :12:

post-2914-1240269428_thumb.jpg

and them in action miami pd and miami-dade fire rescue respond to a heart attack in a moblie home.

post-2914-1240270148_thumb.jpg

With soo many good "Sub-mods" popping up, it is really hard not to be jealous of the guys making the New York, Chicago, and Miami-Dade mods for personal use. I just wish Hoppah would look at it as compliments when others use his mod to re-skin for their favorite agency or town/city. Hoppah, you should approve only three to four other American mods: New York, Chicago, Miami, and Detroit or San Francisco. If it is not one of these cities, the other sub-mods will not be released/approved, please Hoppah think about approving atlease these three main USA mod/re-skins, as you can see everyone is calling for them to be released. Thanks.