jab16

Miami-Dade Private Mod

another one made all by myself no help i made this free hand, the RIB: inflateible boat used to get to situations fast

oppinions comments?

say hello to the swat trailer. I am going to give it All police equitment for fbi, national guard, police, and the jump pad, fire extingusher, and traffic vest. About 75% done just needs doors and small stuff. It will be towable buy the police suv

edit: forgot picture

post-2914-1244516135_thumb.jpgcomments please

say hello to the swat trailer. I am going to give it All police equitment for fbi, national guard, police, and the jump pad, fire extingusher, and traffic vest. About 75% done just needs doors and small stuff. It will be towable buy the police suv

edit: forgot picture

post-2914-1244516135_thumb.jpgcomments please

wait i forgot. Would it be possible to put a flood light on top of the trailer? or no becuase it is not reallly a veichel type.

Texas_DPS by any chance were you involved in the police pursuit a few weeks ago in dallas cause i saw a DPS pickup truck like the one in your personal photo on the scene