jab16

Miami-Dade Private Mod

Ok guys i have been working on reskinning hoppahs models to make a miami-dade emergency services submod. i hope to have some pics of the ladder truck and ambulance out soon. Please do not ask for this to be released via privite messiage, pleses giv me some feedback enjoy :beer::prop:

EDIT: here is a picture of the ladder truck and ambulance personally i think the ambulance may be to yellow.

post-2914-1240091367_thumb.jpg

post-2914-1240091392_thumb.jpg

yes it will not sure about a new map mabie the events will match with miami like more crime rain every once in a wile. so on :D

Ps: if anyone can post pics of florda highway patrol i would greatly appericate it.

thank you for all the comments. to pass the time unitl i finish my next skin i have a story. So one day i was at my grandparetns house in miami, so i opend up the paper and it talked about this. So what happend was a guy in a pickup truck was driving along the toll road next to a guy on a motorcycle. so the man in the truck tapped his head trying to tell the man on the motorcycle he should where a helmet. Well aparently the guy on the bike thought the man in the truck was calling him stupid so he pulled out a glock and shot the man in the truck. There is miami crime for you. ;)

Guest Taylor

I live in South Florida, but not miami... I think it's kinda weird they've got the green trucks.

Here's the FHP Charger

fhpcharger-2.jpg

FHP_ChargerIMG_4879.jpg

charger_action.jpg

They've got yellow directional lightbars and in the day the lightbars on the roof are red/blue and at night they're only blue. However, I've seen it red/blue at night, it's obviously something you can turn off.

Ok guys thank you bama for the pic and taylor your pics really helped me with the FHP charger which be done tommarow. Here is a pic of the finished CV FHP patrol car in action with ambulance 4 and ladder 6 responding to a birth of a child enjoy :12:

post-2914-1240104783_thumb.jpg

ps: i hope to have us customs blackhawk done by later tonight

ok i changed the US Army blackhawk into the us customs/ homeland security blackhawk and the us army troops are now the SRT officers. hope you guys like it. I think it will be best used as a crisis unit.

post-2914-1240113182_thumb.jpg

ok i am almost done with one of the Miami-dade fire rescue units but i have a problem a can not open the texture folder for the front and back. anyone know why?

ok guys i finished the FHP charger but now i am testing out a boat jacking seneario i will try to keep everyone updated

Ps: anyone have a opinion on a prision/sheriff jail bus like the one from EM3?