jab16

Miami-Dade Private Mod

i will try and make one need to find a pickup truck first lol that would be cool to drag a police trailer with balistic shield, spikes, bullhorn, all guns, flashbang, ect i would love to do that

Ok update i finished the miami-dade police suv enjoy:

City of miami police officers responded to a call of a speeding moderist. They pulled the car over and discoverd that they were armed smuglers. Imeaditly miami-dade police responded along with a nearby swat car and the suspect was arested ( look by unmarked CV bumper ) comments?

Enjoy

Guest boeing747
yes it will not sure about a new map mabie the events will match with miami like more crime rain every once in a wile. so on :D

Ps: if anyone can post pics of florda highway patrol i would greatly appericate it.

Wicked nice job on the paint! you got the permission from hoppah to reskin them, right? watever. Really Cool!

the google sketchup is so easy to use it is amazing I am making a firetruck and it actially looks like one and guess what that firetruck is my first model I highly suggest it you can even uv map in it . They also have video tutorials for everything best part it is free I highly recomednd it I love it

Ya need sketchup pro (pay app) or whatever it's called to export the models as anything useful, and the UV map I believe is destroyed in the conversion... so that's why it's not the best app on the planet.

i got it off the site is that is not pro. cause if i just put it on there site someone could convert it and uv it and then you have a unit. eather way i think that it is a good program to start up a modleing carrer

City of miami police officers responded to a call of a speeding moderist. They pulled the car over and discoverd that they were armed smuglers. Imeaditly miami-dade police responded along with a nearby swat car and the suspect was arested ( look by unmarked CV bumper ) comments?

Enjoy

Great work :12:

Guest Dom911
Sweet thankyou i may need to make a new model for the colapse unit though. I plan on adding a new boat to it i made myself.

sweet, keep up the good work

Enjoy

jab16 mmm looks great

Try ton reskin heavy police engiens :12:

Ok new update my First picture of a model in sketchup. I used the main suv made by Paul B. AKA impalass® and added a ramp to it in which police can enter hostige situations on multi floor buildings. enjoy 9 got idea from newfound king and joachimnor's mod

oppinions?

Ok new update my First picture of a model in sketchup. I used the main suv made by Paul B. AKA impalass® and added a ramp to it in which police can enter hostige situations on multi floor buildings. enjoy 9 got idea from newfound king and joachimnor's mod

oppinions?

Hee hee! Great!