Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

I'm looking forward to a large car crash... sounds like it'd be fun ;)

You no how that sounds? You sound like a real sicko..............You should be asshamed to your self to wish suck a disaster.........LOL I'm with you Dude......LOL :cheers:

large forest fires kick us all in the balls. lolz.

A 10 car crash o.O that brings back memories almost of the 40 car crash on the long beach freeway, CA. hahahaha, that'd be a challenge, but it'd be realllllly fun too!

You were there for that? I was working AMR there when that happened. I was just coming off shift when the first calls went out. The sup released us to go home anyways. I remember driving home, I couldn't see more than 5 feet in front of me in some places.

v1.9, which includes the new map, will be released as an .exe installer to give people the choice to install the new map or not.

Can we have both v1.8 and v1.9 with or with out the new map? I would have the new map and still have the old v1.8 as well. Is the map going to use more hard drive & memory?

Can we have both v1.8 and v1.9 with or with out the new map? I would have the new map and still have the old v1.8 as well. Is the map going to use more hard drive & memory?

v1.8 with the new map? I think there is something you don't understand. The new map is PART OF v1.9, just like the new tiller and the chase command. The other difference compared to v1.8 is the way you install v1.9. v1.9 comes with an installer which gives you an option to either install the new OR the old map. This means v1.9 is going to have EVERYTHING what v1.8 also had.

Summary of v1.9

1. New map

2. Tiller

3. Chase command

4. New installer

For the paranoid people: You DO NOT need any older version of the Los Angeles Mod to install/play v1.9 when it's going to be released. It's a complete new release of the Los Angeles mod, just like every single previous release of the mod. Yes, I got several PM's from people who though they needed older versions of the mod to install the latest version (v1.8 in this case). They asked me where they could download v1.7. I just wonder, where the hell did they read that? The installation instructions are so easy and still some people don't get it?! I just hate that.

The installation instructions even advises to remove all older versions of the mod because you do not need them anymore. The first thing I am going to do after the release of v1.9 is making a new huge FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).

Hoppah

Hoppah, I do have a quick question for you, Will, you make a new updated version of the mission patch, where you could play the original EM4 missions, I enjoyed that a lot especially with some of the more difficult missions of EM4 that were made easier with the LA mod units, just to note I own 911/FR, and unfortunately people keep bringing up the deluxe version and everything I have not bought it, yet.

Hoppah, I do have a quick question for you, Will, you make a new updated version of the mission patch, where you could play the original EM4 missions, I enjoyed that a lot especially with some of the more difficult missions of EM4 that were made easier with the LA mod units, just to note I own 911/FR, and unfortunately people keep bringing up the deluxe version and everything I have not bought it, yet.

Oh, I forgot about that. The mission patch will already be integrated in v1.9. That means the main missionlist will contain 30 missions (10 la mod + 20 original ones). The bugs from v1.8 will be fixed ofcourse. :)