Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

Guest SeanTate

After Mission 4, My game crashes at random times. I even put in the cheat to have all missions available and try to play 6, It crashed... Now, Playing Missions 1-4 I have no problems, just playing the rest seem to make my game crash.

The aerial ladder truck can be moved while it's ladder is up. When you press "Go back to base", it will allow you to move without deinstalling the ladder.

:1046275767_ugly:

lol happened to me once in multiplayer last year and was the funniest thing ever :lach:. tried recreating it in freeplay but if i click the button it lowers the guy and then goes. could be one of 2 things:1. i clicked the back to firestation command 2. it can only happen in multiplayer.

anyway, i thing its been reported before but Mission 2 (Gas Canister) crashes randomly ( around 1-2 real life minutes into it). really annoying

how much money are you supposed to have in the LA mod airport fire mission? (mission number 10 i think)

i start with 15.000 and thats only enough to buy EMS OR fire, not both?

EDIT on 8th march:

in multiplayer, when the lamborghini gallardo gets stolen (near the church, northern half of the map) it is not possible for the rollback truck to pick the car up after you have arrested the thief? have had that happen to me in both 1.8 and 1.7, and the host cant pick it up either.

it only happens with the gallardo, not other stolen cars

Guest Bulldog

I also have some problems in Multiplayer when i play LA MOD. One of them is that i cant get firefighter in building with the ladder truck. Maybe i'm just doing it rong. or it is bugged, Some other problems are that something firefighters get bugged and can't be moved anymore. And the last, The fire hoses sometimes drop on the ground and i cant get them up anymore.

Guest Lilfirefighterbailey
I also have some problems in Multiplayer when i play LA MOD. One of them is that i cant get firefighter in building with the ladder truck. Maybe i'm just doing it rong. or it is bugged, Some other problems are that something firefighters get bugged and can't be moved anymore. And the last, The fire hoses sometimes drop on the ground and i cant get them up anymore.

I too am getting this issue. I know someone else who is getting it so it must be a bug. When you deploy the ladder on Multiplayer and install it at the selected building. It seems that it takes you up a floor to high. As a result i can be on a scene tackling a fire needlessly. Pleasefix this.

Regards

Lilfirefighterbailey

Unfortunately that can't be fixed. Only the host is able to use the FF in the basket to access these windows. I will probably disable the whole event, like it is in normal multiplayer without the mod.

I was playing the mission with the gas

but if i play that mission and i play after the mission freeplay the persons don't sit in the vehicle and you can't call them.

and with the forrest fire i called the fireplane.

it comes and i see it dropping water but the fire stays heavy as it was.

Guest [SAP]Francis

When you call for backup (for example a BLS Fire truck 2), and you don't have one currently available, it dispatches a new one, which is already in stand-by mode. The bug is underlined. :)

Guest Traft_Carissan

Hi there, I can't use FBI Agent (with/out jacket) in Multiplayer, when I select an Agent the game crash and back to windows. Someone else has this problem ? This bug existed in the 1.7 version. Hoppah can you fixe this bug or try to fixe this bug please :23_31_4: ?

Thanks.

Sorry for the possible spelling mistakes or other, I'm French :P

When you sound the alarm the doors of the second fire station don't open automaticly. You have to wait untill the alarm has died out and then you need to open the doors manually. No biggie, but I thought I'd mention it here.

Edited by pyrothijs

Guest Taylor

I'm missing

LAFD Heavy Rescue

LASD Police Van (The one to transport a lot of criminals)

As you said, FBI is missing too.

That's really it as the bugs I've found.

I'm missing

LAFD Heavy Rescue

LASD Police Van (The one to transport a lot of criminals)

As you said, FBI is missing too.

That's really it as the bugs I've found.

You may want to find freeplaybase.xml or freeplaybase_d.xml(if you use EM4 Deluxe) and make sure those units are enabled. I know for a fact the Heavy RC isnt enabled by default.

engels (met een vertaal machine)

if the sniper fights with someone he no longer have its gun and can take it up.

nederlands

als de scherpschutter met iemand vecht raakt hij zijn geweer kwijt en kan deze niet meer oppakken

As Far as I know, when the sniper is attacked in the unmodded game, he loses his gun as well. So I think this may be a game bug not just a LA Mod bug, so best to keep you sniper well protected! If you are using the FBI TAC Sniper, and you cannot get a gun back, then there is probably something wrong with the LA Mod