Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

Guest Sambo882

I'm having a problem with the Ladder Truck on the Airport level... the problem is that i can get the firefighter up to the tower to help the people or onto the plane... I dont know if its a bug or it's me, so any help would be apprecated thx

I'm having a problem with the Ladder Truck on the Airport level... the problem is that i can get the firefighter up to the tower to help the people or onto the plane... I dont know if its a bug or it's me, so any help would be apprecated thx

Are you running patch 2? I didnt have nay problems with the tower, just the plain. Its a matter of lining up the truck right in most cases.

Tried to send an LASD car back to the station. Got a popup Box with Abort, Retry, Cancel.

LAtoPOLICESTATION 2161 Error: Symbol CMD_PATROL is not defined in current scope.

Tried to send an LASD car back to the station. Got a popup Box with Abort, Retry, Cancel.

LAtoPOLICESTATION 2161 Error: Symbol CMD_PATROL is not defined in current scope.

Did you install the patch?

edit: Just updated the download page of the mod, included a link to the patch and submods. Apparently, alot of people can't find the patch.

Why not just patch the game yourself hoopah so people dont need the patches if there installing for the first time?

Because the mod file is big. And most people would redownload the mod to see if it has any other new stuff. Even if I called it 1.8.1 or something. This patch works great and is easy to install.

True, just thought I would suggest it to save you and the team and other the work of people reporting stuff and telling them get the patch. I know this is hardly IPB or vB or soemthing like that but usually bug fixes can be obtained with a whole download or a patch for those who know what there doing and working with vB for years now I am used to a pattern like this so thought it might be good use to apply such a pattern here.

Guest Rocksport1

Okay, first of all. Thank you for your hard work in making this modification. I bought EM4 here in Spain to and and well don´t mind playing in Spanish language my native English is easier. I have a little problem with mission 3? The one with the bomb that has to be defused. The first time I played the mssion I defused the bomb and the disposal unit picked it up and took it away, I managed fail the missio during the next part.

The second time I played the mission bomn disposal would defused the bomb, but not pick it up. I tried playing the mission three times and each time the bomb could not be picked up. I´ve trhiied almost every unit to try and pick the bomb up, but it does need to be the bomb disposal unit.

Is there something I can do. At the moment I´m playing 1.8.1, I think.

Thanks.

EDIT: I loaded the game from windows and had no problems completeing the mission. Did read somewhere that if you have played a mission before or freeplay, that sometimes these buggs can happen. Am now stumped on the forest fire mission.

EDIT: I loaded the game from windows and had no problems completeing the mission. Did read somewhere that if you have played a mission before or freeplay, that sometimes these buggs can happen. Am now stumped on the forest fire mission.

You're right about that. Unfortunately, that cannot be fixed.

Not sure if it was a bad install or what, but on number 3 where you have to disarm the bomb and arrest the two terrorist, the first time i play the mission it works fine. But if I fail or pass, and repeat to get a better score, then the bomb squad guy cant actually pick up the bomb.

Guest Rocksport1

I asked the same question, and if you restart the game and then play the mission the bomb guy will pick the bomb up. Buit if you try to play the mission either after playing freeply or another mission then he won't.

Guest mfddan

I found a problem with the gated wye. I'm playing Mod 1.8. When I tell a FF to pick up the wye, it leaves the hose on the ground. The FF are unable to pick up the hose. So of course the engine is stuck. I call police to shot and destroy the engine so the flatbed can remove it, and it still leaves the hose on the ground. Of course the hose stops vehicles from passing causing a traffic jam. Is this a bug?

I found a problem with the gated wye. I'm playing Mod 1.8. When I tell a FF to pick up the wye, it leaves the hose on the ground. The FF are unable to pick up the hose. So of course the engine is stuck. I call police to shot and destroy the engine so the flatbed can remove it, and it still leaves the hose on the ground. Of course the hose stops vehicles from passing causing a traffic jam. Is this a bug?

Unfortunately yes. I haven't been able to fix it yet.

Hey i am sorry if it was already said but when i send a emergency unit by the hospital going south it hits a " kink " in the road where it goes foward, turns around and goes north and finaly turns back around and goes south. May just be my game, agian sorry if it was already said