Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

I'm thinking he may be asking if you have the latest version of the LA mod? (not sure). Also. LA Mod version 1.8.1 is just a mission patch. It allows you to play the original Emergency 4/ 911: First Responders missions using the LA vehicles.

No, a clarification:

v1.8 was released earlier this year. I made a patch for it later.

v1.8.1 is a re-release of v1.8 which contains a couple of changes and the latest patch.

The mission patch is something else. Good thing is it will be merged in v1.9, that means the main missionlist will have all 30 missions (20 original + 10 LA Mod).

No, a clarification:

v1.8.1 is a re-release of v1.8 which contains a couple of changes and the latest patch.

The mission patch is something else. Good thing is it will be merged in v1.9, that means the main missionlist will have all 30 missions (20 original + 10 LA Mod).

:) good to know :)

No, a clarification:

Great!, I'd install the mission patch then wanted to play the LA Modification missions. Thanks!

Guest Taylor

BUG ISSUE:

I had an illegal demonstration. I sent Nat Guard out.. and one lady got away. The game said 1 down, it showed the little red cross thing on the map. HOWEVER, she was still walking around. I called an ambulance and cornered her.. I was able to take her away in a stretcher, even though she was still walking lol.

Having watched the recent video of the new Tiller in he LA Mod, I realised that when I send for units I do not hear the radio call '1097- in the area.' I have the corresponding WAV file, and have made no changes to any scripts. I tried re-installing the Mod and still found I wasn't hearing this audio. I am playing on EM4 Deluxe.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Regards,

S.

--------------

Edit: Sorry, just saw that is it to be fixed in the 1.9 update

Guest Taylor

Don't know if this has been reported, but I never call out the ladder because I have to baby it out of the station, then I have to send it to wherever I need it, I can't just click on it and send it somewhere, or use the Bat Chief, it just stays in the station with the lights and siren on.

Don't know if this has been reported, but I never call out the ladder because I have to baby it out of the station, then I have to send it to wherever I need it, I can't just click on it and send it somewhere, or use the Bat Chief, it just stays in the station with the lights and siren on.

Then baby it out of the station. You need to handle vehicles with care. :1046276057_GroupHug:

I tested the aerial ladder and tiller alot in the last few days and didn't have much problems. Maybe it just doesn't happen on the new map. :)

Guest Taylor

I'm using w00d's old map.. since I can't for some reason update it to the second one. It's only with his map that I have those problems. Never had them with the basic map that comes with EM4...

No, a clarification:

Oh, very sorry, my mistake. I was misinformed. Apologies for my screw up =P

Good to know though. That would make it much easier for the missions in 1.9

No, a clarification:

Are you going to fix the thing where no one ****** runs? Eve with the fitness levels.

By the way I saw the "fix" for the wye and I had had a sneaking susspision of that except that in free play the I have FF/EMT Scuba use them a lot and it always seems to work.

What makes you baby it out of the station? I never have a problem with the point and click method.

Hi people, I'm new here.

i have emergency 4 FR, and i installed patch 1.3 FR.

I have downloaded the LA MOD 1.8 and i hadn't any problem in the setup.

The problem is when i start a mission, it makes a 3 seconds loading and enter the mission, but the map not appear, only the blue with lines background, looks like a the background of and mod program.

That's kinda strange to be honest, I never had the idea to try that before, still funny :)

What he posted is not a bug. The helicopter does not have the ' Standby' command at all. You can make all the changes to the mod you want, but don't bother me with bug reports if something does not work because I didn't make EVERY script compatible with EVERY vehicle in the mod.

Guest [SAP]Francis
What he posted is not a bug. The helicopter does not have the ' Standby' command at all. You can make all the changes to the mod you want, but don't bother me with bug reports if something does not work because I didn't make EVERY script compatible with EVERY vehicle in the mod.

Oh. I never took that into consideration. Sorry about disturbing you, Ô great Hoppah. :stumm:

oh sorry. i never thought it was a change of my. i still have some problems with unistalling on my pc don't know what it is. i have the game already a few times unistalled after those changes. i even still got version 1.7 reported but not able to play because the map a already removed. at least sorry for my report then...

For the people with lag:

I Did some tests with the siren script and I was right, the hidden dummyobject NEVER got deleted. So, when playing for longer times it MIGHT cause some lag because 100's (if not 1000's) of these hidden objects spawned. I have fixed that and here's the new script. See attachment.

How to install:

1. Unzip the package

2. Move LASiren.script to your '...\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.8\Scripts\Game\Command\' folder and overwrite the older file

3. Done!

I am not sure if this fixes the lag, but it's a start. :)

Hoppah