Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

engels (met een vertaal machine)

if the sniper fights with someone he no longer have its gun and can take it up.

nederlands

als de scherpschutter met iemand vecht raakt hij zijn geweer kwijt en kan deze niet meer oppakken

I wouldnt consider that a bug personally. If a sniper gets in a fight in real life chances are he will drop his gun sooner or later.

Guest Taylor
You may want to find freeplaybase.xml or freeplaybase_d.xml(if you use EM4 Deluxe) and make sure those units are enabled. I know for a fact the Heavy RC isnt enabled by default.

It would all go back, but I after I click save, "it already exists, want to replace it" yes, then I try and to save it, I keep getting a make sure the path file is right and then it wont let me save it..

Hoppah, I try and delete the mission patch, but it's kinda confusing as to how to. I deleted all LA Mod files, then I reinstalled the LA Mod. It still wont work and I am kinda getting bored with the 20 missions so I wanna go back to the 10. :)

It would all go back, but I after I click save, "it already exists, want to replace it" yes, then I try and to save it, I keep getting a make sure the path file is right and then it wont let me save it..

Well then it is a bug, but you left out critical details in the first post. ;)

I have noticed a similar problem. If a SWAT member has a flash grenade and gets attacked while attempting throw it, the game still thinks they have a flash bang but wont let you actually throw it.

Well then it is a bug, but you left out critical details in the first post. ;)

I have noticed a similar problem. If a SWAT member has a flash grenade and gets attacked while attempting throw it, the game still thinks they have a flash bang but wont let you actually throw it.

Again, EM4 bug not an LA mod bug.

When you are having trouble with default animations, such as throwing flash bangs or shooting people with a normal gun, you can almost count on it being a game bug, NOT a LA MOD bug.

Again, EM4 bug not an LA mod bug.

When you are having trouble with default animations, such as throwing flash bangs or shooting people with a normal gun, you can almost count on it being a game bug, NOT a LA MOD bug.

Its been so long since i played regular EM4 I forgot what was default and what wasnt. I just know the LA Mod blows the original game out of the water :P

Well back to my other question, how can I get the regular LA Mod missions back?

Mission patch quote:

=================================================

HOW TO INSTALL:

1. Move the folder "Los Angeles Mod v1.8" from this package to your "...\Emergency 4\Mods\" folder and overwrite all older files.

2. To fix the briefing voices, delete the following folder with content from the mod:

The folder 'Mission' located in "...\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.8\Audio\Fx\voices"

3. Play the original missions.

HOW TO UNINSTALL:

1. Uninstall or delete the whole mod.

So, you have to reinstall the mod.

Guest Taylor

Not to be a pain in the ass, but I did delete and install the mod twice. I looked all over, apparently it's got all the files of the LA Mod missions, but somewhere there is the regular missions. It only shows the regular missions and not the others. :(

Guest Taylor

Okay, here let me just try and clarify.

I downloaded LA Mod. I downloaded mission patch.

I wanted to go back to the LA Mod missions, therefore, not having the regular 20 missions that come with the mission patch. I want to switch over to the 10 LA Mod missions.

I have deleted and installed LA Mod and searched for files that maybe I could delete and get rid of the missions. I simply can't.

Guest Taylor
In response to the missions patch problem, delete the LA mod, and re install it... then the original 10 will be there

As stated. I did that twice.

As stated. I did that twice.

Manually or with the modinstaller? The modinstaller doesn't delete the files from the patch. Just go into windows explorer and delete the enitre folder. Then redownload and reinstall the mod.

One time, I directed a Police Patrol that was sitting at the station to start patrolling, the only thing is when you first click the patrol button, they don't stick to the routes right away and drive a little crazy. I have no problem with that, except when this happen the one time, the Police Officer ran over a Civilian, instantly killing them. This is a bit of a problem!

Also, Police Officers do not follow traffic lights, they often get stuck with other cars turning. Just wanted to let you know!

Guest [SAP]Francis
One time, I directed a Police Patrol that was sitting at the station to start patrolling, the only thing is when you first click the patrol button, they don't stick to the routes right away and drive a little crazy. I have no problem with that, except when this happen the one time, the Police Officer ran over a Civilian, instantly killing them. This is a bit of a problem!

Also, Police Officers do not follow traffic lights, they often get stuck with other cars turning. Just wanted to let you know!

Lol I'm dying laughing...

Firstly, you can't kill a civilian by running him over. The cars are made to stop before. :):sorrysign:

Secondly, Police Officers do follow traffic lights. But they sometimes get stuck within other cars, I must admit it. You might need to reinstall the mod to fix this.

So Hoppah what do I do now? I'm not exactly sure..

Control Panel -> Software -> Uninstall EM4 or 911:FR

After uninstalling. make sure to double check the folder where the game was installed to make sure nothing stays behind (some uninstallers do that on purpose).

Final step, install the game as usual.

Hoppah