Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

The hazards... I don't know what that is, is that like people jumping, or like that HAZMAT team? I'm a bit confused by that one myself. Don't know about anyone else

I believe he's talking about the hazard lights, also known as the four way emergency blinkers.

Guest Wildcat_1

Hi there

I was playing the LA Mod for the first time as multiplayer today and noticed that frequently people would stop moving (not the ones under your control but civilians) and would not start again which led to issues susch as traffic jams (couldn't get them out of the way etc). Has anyone else experienced this and know how to get around it ?

Thanks

Hi there

I was playing the LA Mod for the first time as multiplayer today and noticed that frequently people would stop moving (not the ones under your control but civilians) and would not start again which led to issues susch as traffic jams (couldn't get them out of the way etc). Has anyone else experienced this and know how to get around it ?

Thanks

Some people have that, some don't. I've played online (v1.8) with MikeyPI for hours and we never experienced that problem.

Maybe it's the connection or something. We used Hamachi and that didn't cause any problems like lag.

In either case, it's not directly caused by the mod and not a bug. :)

Are you using my submods( Tony's Lights) If you are, that is an issue with us, because I used the older prototypes for some of the vehicles such as the tow truck, and a few wheels were turned backwards... I just noticed that... well about 30 minutes ago, and I am fixing that,and I will release the patch for it later... Now I don't know if this is with normal game, or just Tony's lights, but if it is w/ TL, then you would report it in that topic not here. Just for future referencing...

I was just seeing if it was tony's lights, because we had the same problem with the Chargers(fixed), as well as the FBI command center, and a few other vehicles(not fixed yet)

~cheers

Are you using my submods( Tony's Lights) If you are, that is an issue with us, because I used the older prototypes for some of the vehicles such as the tow truck, and a few wheels were turned backwards... I just noticed that... well about 30 minutes ago, and I am fixing that,and I will release the patch for it later... Now I don't know if this is with normal game, or just Tony's lights, but if it is w/ TL, then you would report it in that topic not here. Just for future referencing...

I was just seeing if it was tony's lights, because we had the same problem with the Chargers(fixed), as well as the FBI command center, and a few other vehicles(not fixed yet)

~cheers

Oh, that's true, I forgot I installed the light mods. Sorry for posting here but yes, I noticed the command center was also backwards.

Eng 1 and 2 when ff are sent to get cutters or spreaders, they want to run somewhere else.

Engine 1 & 2 don't have the JAW's of Life, so they are going to the Rescue trucks.

Well, I don't know if its just me, but for some reason, I have a heck of a time getting the police cars to start a patrol from anywhere but the police station.

That's not a bug, you should wait a few seconds after you press the patrol button, the reason is because it is searching for the nearest route to patrol.

This is not a bug, this was done because the real LAFD trucks do not have jaws, much to my frustration at times... So it is not a bug I believe somewhere somone went over how to simply add the tools if it bothers you that much.

Engine 1 & 2 don't have the JAW's of Life, so they are going to the Rescue trucks.

Guest Wesley NYPD

The crane functions, but if I liked to send the crane about the bridge he stops in the bridge and it only the sirens howl.

[edit]The problem with the crane has taken care.

Thank you[/edit]

[EDIT by Pyrothijs] Posts merged please use the edit button next time.[/EDIT]

Edited by pyrothijs