ShaneGreen

Submod: Additional LAPD Patrol Units, Fire and Ambulance Changes

The instructions are about the same as SahenGreen's. Browse into Version 1 or 2 and then follow shanes directions, which are basically copy and paste :P

NOTE: The Directional light is fully functional in both versions.

I am working on reskining the LAP SUV into the EMS SUV above. Should be done tomorrow. Just need Hoppahs permision.

where are shanes directions

Just a quick note, I noticed Shane and others said that the whole point of this submod was realism, you do realize the Heavy Squad is an LACoFD unit, not an LAFD unit and that the LAFD does not have squads right? If its just there for fun and fantasy, thats cool, just wanted to point that out.

Also in regards to white SUV vehicles, another one you might want to look at is the LA County Dept of Public Health Emergency Operations Vehicle which can be found here and is an Authorized Emergency vehicle, unlike the EMSA unit.

FSD09-HDC-LACoPH-003.jpgFSD09-HDC-LACoPH-002.jpgFSD09-HDC-LACoPH-001.jpg

Core Public Health PHERT Mission and Activities

The overarching mission of the PHERT is to conduct rapid, coordinated epidemiologic and clinical investigations or health needs assessments while providing technical assistance to response partners in the mitigation, response and recovery of public health emergencies. In addition, PHERT has two specific missions:

Mission I: To provide an on-scene presence and to assist in coordinating Public Health functions during a multi-agency potential terrorism response.

Primary Mission I Activities:

Respond in real time in the context of a possible terrorist event with other response agencies including Health Hazmat, FBI, LA Police Department and Los Angeles Sheriff Department to assess a potential threat

Collect and communicate information from the field to the Public Health Technical Advisory Group (TAG) or other central Public Health authority

Gather information on behalf of the Technical Advisory Group

Act as the Public Health representative to the Unified Command structure and carry out orders of the Health Officer

Serve as a conduit between responder agencies and Public Health and recommend resource needs for Public Health on-scene response

Mission II: To provide surge capacity and assist Public Health programs and field staff in the investigation of other public health emergencies, including disease outbreaks and natural disasters.

Primary Mission II Activities:

Provide rapid response capacity for investigating suspected or confirmed cases of disease, determining sources of exposure, including defining at-risk groups

Assist Public Health programs and field staff as needed in the investigation of other public health emergencies, including disease outbreaks and natural disasters

Technical or operational assistance to emergency response personnel

Identification of at-risk populations for the effective deployment and delivery of public health resources (needs assessments, contact tracing, etc.)

Provide critical public health information to those affected by the event and interface with other local responders on the potential health risks of a disaster

Evaluation and analysis of post-disaster impact, resource utilization, and community health through rapid needs assessments and impact surveys

Review medical charts, emergency department logs, hospital admissions data, coroner’s records, and other data sources; conduct interviews with cases, their surrogates, and other potential contacts

Collect, manage, analyze, and summarize epidemiologic data and communicate findings

Conduct environmental inspections and testing

For the EMS SUV addition, what files do we have to overwrite? I basically just took ALL of the files in the submod download and overwrote them into my game files.

However, when I'm playing, the doors on the EMS SUV are all wrong. They are in the wrong place, open the wrong way, and it basically looks like a mangled wreak. Anybody have any ideas?

For the EMS SUV addition, what files do we have to overwrite? I basically just took ALL of the files in the submod download and overwrote them into my game files.

However, when I'm playing, the doors on the EMS SUV are all wrong. They are in the wrong place, open the wrong way, and it basically looks like a mangled wreak. Anybody have any ideas?

Same here, I think it may be the lights package that messes it up but I'm not sure.

is there any way to make it so the AMR ambulances can have a stand by mode, and be able to be called out by the battalian chief/ EMS supervisor like the regular ambulances are? I'd like to use them as my primary ALS service but its a hassle to go and manually click them when i wanna send them somewhere.

is there any way to make it so the AMR ambulances can have a stand by mode, and be able to be called out by the battalian chief/ EMS supervisor like the regular ambulances are? I'd like to use them as my primary ALS service but its a hassle to go and manually click them when i wanna send them somewhere.

Here is how you get the AMR ambulance on standby mode.

Load the editor, load the mod under the modificatins tab. It may take quite a while to load, i think it takes my computer close to 5 minutes. After its loaded, a prototypes window should open. In that window, click on the vehicles tab then in the files find 01 LA Ambulance and click on it. Now find and select the AMR ambulance and click on the edit button. A new window should appear. You will see in the right hand side a button that says Commands (may be worded different) click on that. You will see like a transfer window pop up. The left box is all the commands available and the right box is what commands are on the vehicle. You need to scroll down in the left box until you find vcmdStandbyOn and select it, then click the arrow > and you will see it transfer it to the right box. Now, scroll down until you see vcmdStandbyOff and do the same thing. Before you click OK, make sure that you see those 2 commands in the right box. If so, click ok and exit out of the editor. I think that should do it. Just load the game, and test it to see if it works.

I can't assist you on the call command from batallion, sorry.

i have a few amr bus's patroling the city and if their close by and if i call for a bls unit... or pd requests ems, i sometimes get a AMR truck, depends on if their nearby

is the AMR skin only for the vintage ambulance or is it also for the regular ambulance?

Funny you should ask :)

Sorry I have been quiet for a while (work does that sometimes). I was just hopping on to post a few screenshots of an AMR Critical Care Transport Ambulance (the box style) that I have been working on (based on photos from Mike's site). It could be used to replace the LAX Ambuance for those who don't use that, or it would involve creating a new package with modifications to several files. Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

post-754-1249385779_thumb.jpg post-754-1249385810_thumb.jpg

Take care

Shane

EDIT: I have edited the current AMR ambulance so that the colour scheme and the logos match.

Funny you should ask :)

Sorry I have been quiet for a while (work does that sometimes). I was just hopping only to post a few screenshots of an AMR Critical Care Transport Ambulance (the box style) that I have been working on (based on photos from Mike's site). It could be used to replace the LAX Ambuance for those who don't use that, or it would involve creating a new package with modifications to several files. Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Take care

Shane

looks good, will this be available for download?

I love this mod a lot.

Absolute favorite.

Don't reskin the LAX ambulance PLEASE

I think I might add the New AMR to the submod as a new vehicle, so that the LAX is kept. Unfortunately this will mean downloading the whole submod again.

Is everybody happy with that ? I could have it done within a day.

I think I might add the New AMR to the submod as a new vehicle, so that the LAX is kept. Unfortunately this will mean downloading the whole submod again.

Is everybody happy with that ? I could have it done within a day.

yeah, sounds good, I don't have the submod yet so that works for me lol

Our patron saint of EM4 mods " Saint Hoppah "

has kindly given permission for the release of the new AMR Critical Care Transport Ambulance.

I will now add it to the submod as an extra vehicle. I t should be available for download very soon.

Watch this space :schreiben:

Thank you again Hoppah, for your kindness ( and of course the models to start with :12: )

Take care

Shane

i seem to be having a issue with the amr and my l.e.v. they seem to over write each other. any ideas?
I do not think they overwrite each other its just that the lev isnt in the script then

That is correct. The Light Equipment Truck (LEV) is not included in the package so it will not appear once the files are overwritten. I have PM'ed MCERT1 to obtain permision to add the LEV to the package and that should solve the problem. I am just awaiting a reply. Other than that the new package is ready to go and should be available soon.

Take care

Shane