ShaneGreen

Submod: Additional LAPD Patrol Units, Fire and Ambulance Changes

Shane just so you know, your current pack doesn't really work correctly with Hoppah's new siren script. It works but the other cars (Not the stock LA ones) are unable to use their sirens. I'll reinstall your submod and check again but at the time being it seems the new siren script conflicts with your submod.

EDIT: It seems you overwrite the siren script for your mod, oh well I don't have any bad performance drops so I'm going to reinstall the submod but just as a note you might want to check that out.

Shane just so you know, your current pack doesn't really work correctly with Hoppah's new siren script. It works but the other cars (Not the stock LA ones) are unable to use their sirens. I'll reinstall your submod and check again but at the time being it seems the new siren script conflicts with your submod.

EDIT: It seems you overwrite the siren script for your mod, oh well I don't have any bad performance drops so I'm going to reinstall the submod but just as a note you might want to check that out.

Hi usmc123,

Thank you so much for letting me know. I will do up a new version using the replacement script and will also attach the script as a seperate download for those who have already installed the submod. Give me a day or two to get it done.

Thanks again

Take care

Shane

I hope there would be skins for private AMR employees. Now LA Firefighters are manning AMR-unit. Some minor conflict, eh?

There has been some conflict attempting to get AMR stretcher team to lift a patient. So it has not yet been possible to add.

Besides LAFD staff are allowed to have a second job :laugh: ..... aren't they ?

i know its been less that 24 hours since it's hit the net, but any plans for a v1.9? stupid question right? lol i tried installing the v1.8 on 1.9 and i lost the chase command, tiller (just needed to change the scripts to get it back...simple fix's)

just figured i'd be the first to bring it up :rofl:

i know its been less that 24 hours since it's hit the net, but any plans for a v1.9? stupid question right? lol i tried installing the v1.8 on 1.9 and i lost the chase command, tiller (just needed to change the scripts to get it back...simple fix's)

Try to add manualy the script , the name is VcmdFollow in the list it works for me

Hi Pearl71,

As the "first to bring it up", you can be the first to hear the news. Yes.

I only downloaded the mod yesterday and have been working since, so only got a quick look at it, but I will be releasing an updated submod as soon as I get the chance. I will probably put up the standalone pack for the AMR ambulances first while I work on the other.

I plan on a few changes this time round so if anyone has any specific request, now would be a good time. I am considering adding additional unmarked patrol cars ( I have white, silver, burgundy, dark green and dark blue) - you will see the silver, green and burgundy as civilian cars in v1.9 already.

Will try to keep you posted as best as I can.

Take care

Shane

Hi Pearl71,

As the "first to bring it up", you can be the first to hear the news. Yes.

I only downloaded the mod yesterday and have been working since, so only got a quick look at it, but I will be releasing an updated submod as soon as I get the chance. I will probably put up the standalone pack for the AMR ambulances first while I work on the other.

I plan on a few changes this time round so if anyone has any specific request, now would be a good time. I am considering adding additional unmarked patrol cars ( I have white, silver, burgundy, dark green and dark blue) - you will see the silver, green and burgundy as civilian cars in v1.9 already.

Will try to keep you posted as best as I can.

Take care

Shane

was just bustin your balls :cheers-mate: i have a request, this may take some time, but howabout an additional tiller ... an updated lapd suv? updated LAFD Battallion? to the new 07 tahoe? i know they prolly dont use them, but it would be a nice change from the late 90's suburban....

oh i donno if person's are your thing, but howabout a fire captain? cn basically do everything the BC dose but will be on every peice of fire app. and can do all the functions the regular firefighters can... ex. pack up, operate hose.. ect....

i'd really like the see the captain, but i cant do it myself... horrible at skinning and scripting.... i understand if u dont want to....

thanks

was just bustin your balls :cheers-mate: i have a request, this may take some time, but howabout an additional tiller ... an updated lapd suv? updated LAFD Battallion? to the new 07 tahoe? i know they prolly dont use them, but it would be a nice change from the late 90's suburban....

oh i donno if person's are your thing, but howabout a fire captain? cn basically do everything the BC dose but will be on every peice of fire app. and can do all the functions the regular firefighters can... ex. pack up, operate hose.. ect....

i'd really like the see the captain, but i cant do it myself... horrible at skinning and scripting.... i understand if u dont want to....

thanks

Hi Pearl71,

Don't worry, my balls don't feel busted at all :holdglass:

An additional tiller is not a difficult job, but I wonder at the need as we now have two ladder options in the mod - paritcularly when the tiller cannot be used for second story rescue, so only for fire.

Regarding the Tahoe, I don't do models (at this stage) only reskinning.

I like the Fire Captain idea ( I actually created this back when v1.8 came out - based on BC with orange helmet Like EM Captain, but with C on it and Captain on Coat ), so I have everything ready - will have a talk to Hoppah regarding this. I will warn you though that it sort of makes the Battalion Chief obsolete - however it is handy when the first truck on scene can request additional resources. In my private mod I staffed the ALS Engines and Ladders with Captain - I figured that either ALS engine responds, or ALS + BLS Engine, or Ladder + BLS Engine, so always a Captain on scene, unless BLS Engine responds solo.

A good suggestion though - I know I will be adding this for my private mod.

I might also talk to Hoppah regarding a change I made to SWAT officers allowing them to equip the PSG-1 Sniper rifle or an MP5 depending on the circumstances. I found this avoided the need for staffing vehicles with Sharpshooter, who has no other function.

** NEWS **

I have just uploaded the standalone pack for adding AMR Ambulances to v1.9 - see the first post to download, enjoy !

Take care

Shane

yea i send my bc to the scene, but if theres a captain on board, he can order another liteforce or another single engine till the bc gets there, iam tired of fighting block fires waiting for the BC to get there and order units, that and it ads some realism , u can have your BC, EMS Cap. and an Engine Cap all standing in the CP, sounds great though, hope it goes through!! :12:

oh and congradulations on the first submod for v1.9 :bia:

Great mod, but I have a question about installation.

Where it says

After unziping folder named Los Angeles Mod v1.9, copy the contents to your installation of Los Angeles Mod v1.9 located in your C:/..../Emergency4/mods.

Do I put it into the mod folder, or into the LA Mod v1.9 folder?

Thanks!