ShaneGreen

Submod: Additional LAPD Patrol Units, Fire and Ambulance Changes

I have a ? Shouldnt the unit numbers be random since i dont think most departments go in order like 1,2,3 and are u going to do the white and van ambulance?

Hi Topfuzz,

Actually, where I am from (not Los Angeles) the numbers are sequential and this helps to determine which station they are attached to. However if the general consensus is to have random numbers, then that can be arranged.

The white (BLS) ambulance remains number 802 and the vintage ambulance van is still 104. Both are included in the game, as is LAX ambulance no 51.

Take care

Shane

Hi Topfuzz,

Actually, where I am from (not Los Angeles) the numbers are sequential and this helps to determine which station they are attached to. However if the general consensus is to have random numbers, then that can be arranged.

The white (BLS) ambulance remains number 802 and the vintage ambulance van is still 104. Both are included in the game, as is LAX ambulance no 51.

Take care

Shane

ok jw thanks

Hi all,

* NEW RELEASE * for Los Angeles Mod v1.8

I have also revised the firestation, firestationstart and tofirestation scripts to allow engine 1, 201 and 3, 203 to park at Firestation 1, while engine 2 parks at Firestation 2.

These are not included at this time due to some problems with the Battalion Chief script. Hopefully, I will be able to add these additions in the near future.

Take care : :D

Shane

i think that if your goin to use the lafd battalion truck as a ems supervisor that, that would just get confusing and i think that i would hate it. maybe use a ambulance(white & red) style skin redo of it. even though it wont be real in real life it would be sick

When you say that, do you mean use an ambulance as an EMS supervisor? Something like that might look good in my Sub-mod. :P

-Bama1234

Hi zootoo63,

If you give me 7 numbers that you would like to see and I will make a package with reskin of the 5 LAPD Crown Vics, slicktop and LAPD Charger for you to download.

Hope this helps

Take care

Shane

ya sure. but i really dont care what numbers there are. like have one like 102, 126, 174, 192. and what ever else. if thats not realistic you can change them but i really dont like them being in numerical order. could u make the slick top 302? and charger 513. thanks man

ya sure. but i really dont care what numbers there are. like have one like 102, 126, 174, 192. and what ever else. if thats not realistic you can change them but i really dont like them being in numerical order. could u make the slick top 302? and charger 513. thanks man

Hi zootoo63,

Package to change numbers has been uploaded to the main post. Hope you enjoy.

Cheers mate :bia:

Shane

Hi zootoo63,

Package to change numbers has been uploaded to the main post. Hope you enjoy.

Cheers mate :bia:

Shane

thanks.greatly apprectiated :cheers-mate:ps: i was wondering if it keeps the car that is already in my game? i have edited all my cars lights and i dont want to lose them or do them again.

Guest medic534

I think turning the fire chief vehicle into an ems supervisor vehicle is an excellent idea. I think it would be a nice addition. If you made the primary color white with red stripes similar to the BLS ambulance or van ambulance I think it would look great. Is there a way you could try that and let us all take a look?

i was wondering if it keeps the car that is already in my game? i have edited all my cars lights and i dont want to lose them or do them again

Copy the prototype file from your edited cars and rename it to the new cars that Shane has made. (make a backup of the originals just in case)

how exactly do you install this submod??

install all the folders that come in the package(additional units 1.8) and copy and paste them into the 911fr/mods/lamod1.8 . then when it asks you to over write do it. and if you want the random or the ems suv you just add those files ontop of those files. again over writing them

you can use winrar. then when you have the file in winrar you extract it to desktop or where ever you want to put it temperarily. then copy the files inside it to the files in la mod 1.8

Where can I get winrar?

EDIT: Found it.