Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

Guest Traft_Carissan

In multiplayer, the FBI works only occasionally.

When it works not, the game returns under windows.

The bug occurs when you select units of the FBI.

Thank you for your responses.

In multiplayer, the FBI works only occasionally.

When it works not, the game returns under windows.

The bug occurs when you select units of the FBI.

Thank you for your responses.

Did you get an error during the crash?

And check the logfile (located in your Emergency 4 folder) after crash and post the last 10 to 20 lines.

Or upload the logfile here.

Something minor today while playing. I had Fire Engine 2 at a scene with 4 firefighters attached to it with hoses. I tried to activate the directional arrow command but got a message of "Cannot execute command" and clicking the button again gave me the same message.

I'll see if I can replicate it again later, but just thought I'd let you know.

Guest Traft_Carissan
Did you get an error during the crash?

And check the logfile (located in your Emergency 4 folder) after crash and post the last 10 to 20 lines.

Or upload the logfile here.

I did not get an error message during the crash of emergency 4.

The last 20 lines lofgile :

|Loading Model mod:\Models\Objects\01 LA Equipment\mp5_idle.v3o

|[VNUM=1.43]

|Model contains 149 vertices, 141 polygons, 0 bones, 0 muscleanimframes

|Loading Model mod:\Models\Objects\Equipment\flashgrenade.v3o

|[VNUM=1.43]

|Model contains 90 vertices, 52 polygons, 0 bones, 0 muscleanimframes

|Loading Model mod:Models\Objects\Equipment\scoutlaptop01.v3o

|[VNUM=1.43]

|Model contains 93 vertices, 36 polygons, 0 bones, 8 muscleanimframes

|Loading Model mod:Models\Objects\01 LA Equipment\flashgrenade.v3o

|[VNUM=1.43]

|Model contains 90 vertices, 52 polygons, 0 bones, 0 muscleanimframes

|Loading Model mod:Models\Objects\01 LA Equipment\stretcher.v3o

|[VNUM=1.43]

|Model contains 368 vertices, 226 polygons, 0 bones, 0 muscleanimframes

?no door found for animation with door-type 1

!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

I also found a problem with the rangers in multiplayer.

sometimes, they do not appear in the game after being down from the blackhawk.

Therefore we can't control them.

Or after descending from the blackhawk, when they are visible, you can control them but we can not move.

Thanks for your responses.

logfile.txt

its not really a bug, but i changed the specs for the units(vehicles) and i changed the lapd charger to have the speed of 200 in freeplay and when i call it from station i does the 200 but when it is patroling and i click it to go to an accident or response it doesnt do the 200. it goes much slower. faster then patrol speed but slower then 200.

Guest woo482

I think I have found a bug with the USCG helicopter. I cant make the USCG worker person go rappel down and pick People up off the ground

and I am using the mission patch

its not really a bug, but i changed the specs for the units(vehicles) and i changed the lapd charger to have the speed of 200 in freeplay and when i call it from station i does the 200 but when it is patroling and i click it to go to an accident or response it doesnt do the 200. it goes much slower. faster then patrol speed but slower then 200.

Take a look at the scripts?

Kinda a problem that was in the previous mods that I noticed. I don't know if you know about it yet or not because you havn't tested the multiplayer yet Hoppah. But the civilans in the streets are lining up again in the streets and blocking traffic and causing traffic jams. Seems just to be a online thing because I havn't have the problem in freeplay. They were like everywhere and blocking everything.

Fixable?

Kinda a problem that was in the previous mods that I noticed. I don't know if you know about it yet or not because you havn't tested the multiplayer yet Hoppah. But the civilans in the streets are lining up again in the streets and blocking traffic and causing traffic jams. Seems just to be a online thing because I havn't have the problem in freeplay. They were like everywhere and blocking everything.

Fixable?

i have that problem in freeplay when i use an officer to block the civilians from walking somewhere.

I can't seem to fix the rollback issues. The animation where the bed slides off just plays in some occasions.

I will probably delete the animations in v1.7. They're more annoying than a good addition now.

Keep in mind that only the bed has animations. I couldn't even animate the payload.

Fixable?

They are just standing still at certain positions?

People had that problem in 1.4 already. But it's just not possible the problems are caused by the mod.

I DID NOT edit any of paths or any related things. I absolutely don't have a clue what causes that problem.

Bad connection maybe? Or just a bug in Emergency 4? I don't know.

Hoppah I have noticed you could use with some testing help. I could help you with that as I am very good at noticing bugs and possible bugs in mods. if you need help with that then PM me.

Guest pappy02us

When parked in the station the third ambulance leaves without its crew, when dispatched by the call ambulance command, but its crew is standing outside blocking the entrance door.

Guest jacob1029

Suspect running amock with gun

The above freeplay mission happened to me and he shot a car,he stood there intill it blew up and it killed him,then suddenly he comes back to live with no health (look at the lifebar) and shoots people whilst not being damaged by gunshots from police officers.

gltichfd0.th.jpg

Suspect running amock with gun

The above freeplay mission happened to me and he shot a car,he stood there intill it blew up and it killed him,then suddenly he comes back to live with no health (look at the lifebar) and shoots people whilst not being damaged by gunshots from police officers.

gltichfd0.th.jpg

That lifebar means that the health off the suspect is unknown. It only changes if a medic sees to him when he is injured.

Guest jacob1029
That lifebar means that the health off the suspect is unknown. It only changes if a medic sees to him when he is injured.

Well why was it full before the car blew up? :nixweiss:

It defaintly was,because I previosly arrested him but let him free again for fun and for good screens

Lesson 2: Don't release a suspect after you've arrested him/her.

It's probably a bug in EM4. Sometimes people blow away after an explosion and stand up again.

Your suspect was on the edge of dying (too close to explosion, but not that close) and stood up, although the game shows him as dead so you can't shoot him.

Looks like a bug in EM4 to me. What did you do to him after this? :)

Next time i get the problem of the 20 people standing in the road blocking it i'll take a picture of it. could just be a EM4 bug because i wouldn't see why your mod would cause them to just stand there. No big deal i'm sure just restarting it will fix it. thanks