tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

Um, well I removed the running board lights about 3 versions ago, if not more. And as for the lights being based off LA, since I have been on, I was told to put on lights from everywhere, and it is nothing like LA. One day the summer when I get time, I might make one that is realistic.

SWEET 2000!

Guest [SAP]Francis
Question:

How to make a light blue instead of red? Every time i make it blue, its still showing red.

You must change the colour of the corona.

I'm trying to save the file to my computer and even open it with WinRAR and nothing happens. Anyone know if there is a issue with filefront? If not, I have beta version of Mozilla Firefox and I will see if I can find some info on why its not allowing me to do this even though I download some .rar files just a little bit ago.

V.1.8.5

Several FD Apparatus Light Changes to "LED Behavior". Same thing with the Police Unmarked.

http://www.filefront.com/13945688/LightmodUpdate.rar

Example of "LED Behavior" Lights:

Look at the Blue and Red Lights, look how they flash.

ENJOY! Since i don't have moderation access to edit this topic, can someone update it for me please.

V.1.8.5

Several FD Apparatus Light Changes to "LED Behavior". Same thing with the Police Unmarked.

http://www.filefront.com/13945688/LightmodUpdate.rar

Example of "LED Behavior" Lights:

Look at the Blue and Red Lights, look how they flash.

ENJOY! Since i don't have moderation access to edit this topic, can someone update it for me please.

Getting error when trying to download? not sure if its just the site or what.

lol C.F.D i just gotta say man...

these lights are just way to much, and what i mean by that is that its just way too flashy and 1 too many on 1 car.

for example the crown vic slicktop looks like a Christmas light show and i guess the marked crown vic does also along with every other car except the ambulance and fire chiefs truck or maybe that also :Oo

i got a few pics here:

post-2220-1246563291_thumb.jpg post-2220-1246563284_thumb.jpg

Not saying they look bad but i would rather use NewFoundLand's old 1.8.3 lights but i deleted mines so could someone reupload or send them to me :23_31_4:

i like it too but has any one noticed how bright the lights are an the sherriff unit or the bomb squad? its a liitle to bright for me. bright in that the lights look white

Yes, i'll try.

Heres a video of the units in action.